MBRP Diesel Jeep – 4 Door JK Truck

Old 10-04-2012, 12:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rattle Trap is a monster
Old 10-04-2012, 02:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just read ALL 81 pages. All i can say is O000MMMMMGGGGG . i just hope this woody goes down before i get home!!
Old 03-15-2013, 11:13 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
MBRP Representative

I know it's been a while, but we've been doing some fine tuning of the cooling system, working on the steering column, wiring among many other things. We did however take the time to test out how well the Pit Bull tires hold up in the snow and test the revamped cooling system... Enjoy!!!

Rattletrap Playing In The Snow (part 1) - YouTube

Rattletrap Playing In The Snow (Part 2) - YouTube

More pictures to follow as the next few days go by.
Old 03-15-2013, 12:06 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MBRP Tech 1
I know it's been a while, but we've been doing some fine tuning of the cooling system, working on the steering column, wiring among many other things. We did however take the time to test out how well the Pit Bull tires hold up in the snow and test the revamped cooling system... Enjoy!!!

Rattletrap Playing In The Snow (part 1) - YouTube

Rattletrap Playing In The Snow (Part 2) - YouTube

More pictures to follow as the next few days go by.
I hate to be the doucehbag here, but did you have permission to be in the fields? looks like just corn fields so a little less important but in my town there is a big organically raised sheep farm, and a couple times guys have headed in to the fields and ended up getting taken to court for it cops actually investigated it until they found out who it was, because once the fields get torn up they cant let the sheep graze there again until after the fields are re-planted etc because of the polution from the tires etc in the fields. I know...I know...really dumb, but just wanted to check because if not you might wnat to think about taking the videos down
Old 03-15-2013, 12:23 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jknit

I hate to be the doucehbag here, but did you have permission to be in the fields? looks like just corn fields so a little less important but in my town there is a big organically raised sheep farm, and a couple times guys have headed in to the fields and ended up getting taken to court for it cops actually investigated it until they found out who it was, because once the fields get torn up they cant let the sheep graze there again until after the fields are re-planted etc because of the polution from the tires etc in the fields. I know...I know...really dumb, but just wanted to check because if not you might wnat to think about taking the videos down
Even if they had appoval ... No industry supporting company should be producing videos of Jeeps tearing up corn fields. TreadLightly works its a@@ off to try and dispel the notion that all we do is destroy the land and this video gives the tree hugers one more example to use against us!

I am disapointed to see this posted by a company in the offroad comunity, obviously a company that does not get it...
Old 03-15-2013, 12:32 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I love it its badass! Its probably there's and if so i don't care what they do to there property.. If not there problem not mine...the field will likely be plowed and fertilized yet anyway.... But anyway back on topic. This thing is still one of my favorites, cant wait to see more!

Last edited by Maertz; 03-15-2013 at 12:37 PM.
Old 03-15-2013, 02:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Get it out of the corn field and onto the pavement and do a nice smokey burnout! Looks like it'll be a rocket ship with that diesel!
Old 03-16-2013, 05:05 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
MBRP Representative

So here is the scoop.

Those fields are a buddy of our's....they are being plowed in spring and with all the frost RattleTrap didn't even leave ruts, so there was 0 damage to the land.

Thanks for the concern but rest assured we here appreciate what the good Lord has given us and we do our best to not misuse it when wheelin.
Old 03-16-2013, 02:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MBRP Tech 1
So here is the scoop.

Those fields are a buddy of our's....they are being plowed in spring and with all the frost RattleTrap didn't even leave ruts, so there was 0 damage to the land.

Thanks for the concern but rest assured we here appreciate what the good Lord has given us and we do our best to not misuse it when wheelin.
You mean no burnout ... darn!!
Old 03-18-2013, 09:43 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JKbender

Even if they had appoval ... No industry supporting company should be producing videos of Jeeps tearing up corn fields. TreadLightly works its a@@ off to try and dispel the notion that all we do is destroy the land and this video gives the tree hugers one more example to use against us!

I am disapointed to see this posted by a company in the offroad comunity, obviously a company that does not get it...
You can clearly see that the corn has been cut and before anymore crop will be planted they will plow the fields over. Living in the middle of corn fields I understand tearing up a farmers crop. Rattletrap didnt hurt anything in this video except the ozone with black smoke... Haha!

Quick Reply: MBRP Diesel Jeep – 4 Door JK Truck