Notices
Whats In Our Shop In-house builds and projects

Off Road Evolution streaming shop thread

Old 05-20-2013, 10:21 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good luck!!! I emailed them about a problem I was having with a product over a month ago with no response.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

I was looking at getting a front and rear bumper from them, but it sounds like they have gone downhill in the customer service dept.
Old 05-20-2013, 11:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by evansdad
I was looking at getting a front and rear bumper from them, but it sounds like they have gone downhill in the customer service dept.
Not sure, I emailed them for a quote recently and received a quick response from Jake. I believe the issue to be more in line with the growth they're encountering, Much like poison spyder did a few years back. Let's hope Mel plays his business cards well and doesn't impact too many customers. The fact remains that they're a top quality manufacture in the industry and in the USA! So anything quality is worth being patient for imo
Old 05-20-2013, 03:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Lead times may be long
Old 05-20-2013, 04:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

IMO, no matter how "GOOD" their products are, waiting 6+ weeks for side rails is ridiculous for an example(from another post). Don't get me wrong, I have EVO products on my jeep and love them but just because they're up on the food chain when it comes to jeep products doesn't mean you can have customers wait so long to receive the products. If they have long lead time, they should notify the customers before purchase with realistic delivery date or up their production.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JHP81
IMO, no matter how "GOOD" their products are, waiting 6+ weeks for side rails is ridiculous for an example(from another post). Don't get me wrong, I have EVO products on my jeep and love them but just because they're up on the food chain when it comes to jeep products doesn't mean you can have customers wait so long to receive the products. If they have long lead time, they should notify the customers before purchase with realistic delivery date or up their production.
I agree. However there's two sides; they up production and put quality at risk. They can't call anyone with a lead time until an orders placed, or, you call them to plan your build appropriately around the lead time. As long as the expectations set from a delivery standpoint, the buyers going to get the best quality.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DesertRat_Rubi08

I agree. However there's two sides; they up production and put quality at risk. They can't call anyone with a lead time until an orders placed, or, you call them to plan your build appropriately around the lead time. As long as the expectations set from a delivery standpoint, the buyers going to get the best quality.
Do you work for them or get some big discounts?
Old 05-20-2013, 04:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Do you work for them or get some big discounts?
Not at all man, common sense as well as supply chain mgmt 201.
Old 05-28-2013, 10:18 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is the Off Road Evolution Shop thread Not EVO MFG , EVO Mfg makes parts. and retailers Like Off Road Evolution sell them
I just looked and Evo Mfg does't make a rear bumper but can Off Road Evolution get you another brand?
Old 05-28-2013, 10:24 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DesertRat_Rubi08
Not at all man, common sense as well as supply chain mgmt 201.
Thanks for the Good words

Evo MFG is set up with Whole sale distributors that are stocking Inventory . So if you are getting long lead times from your favorite retail store on EVO MFG parts Another retailer may have it in stock.

Quick Reply: Off Road Evolution streaming shop thread