Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeep Wrangler 1 - GMC Suburban 0

Old 11-15-2007, 04:08 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Jeep Wrangler 1 - GMC Suburban 0

My JK got hit by some f'n B1TCH on my way into work today... :angry:

I was driving some backroads, and was crossing a small narrow bridge at the same time as this big ol' GMC Suburban (not sure how old it must've been, to be a "GMC" and not a "Chevy")... unfortunately for me, this dumb B1TCH was not paying attention and was over the double yellow line, with no room for me to move over any further... WHAM! ...
our mirrors were the only thing that made contact, thank God!

I get past the bridge, pull to the side to make sure no one's coming, and whip a quick U-turn to chase the B1TCH down... she sees me turn around, and decides it's in her best interest to stop for me. :angry:

I pull over behind her, jump out of my JK, and that's when she steps out - I have to unclinch my fists because that's when I realize that it's a f'n woman. :angry: I proceed to give her a huge earful, and she's fighting back tears when I'm done, but is vehemently trying to cover her a$$ by saying that she wasn't over the line.

She's looking very scared (I really was fired up when I laid into her) and frantically tries to get cell service, but because we're in the sticks, finds none. My sense of reason overwhelmed my anger, and instead of murdering her and leaving her body in the woods, I called the police on my cell to report the accident.

While waiting, I survey the damage. My mirror was smacked "shut" against the body, but I was able to pop the assembly back into place without any trouble. The actual mirror itself was hanging down, loose, by the bottom connection; with some coaxing and patience, I was able to "pop" it back into place. After 2 minutes of my time, the mirror was good as new, with no sign of damage whatsoever!

The dumb B1TCH's Suburban? Well, apparently her mirrors aren't the kind that can fold in, or they didn't, because her mirror was completely broken, with several big chunks of the glass missing. It also appeared to be knocked all crooked and twisted.

In the end, the police were unable to assign fault based on the evidence available... but I made it a point to tell the officer to look me in the eye while I told him what REALLY happened, so that he could tell I was being honest with him - he did, and gave me a nod, then proceeded to go over and tell the woman to be more careful.

So, in the end, it's Wrangler 1 - Suburban 0, and justice was served - she was at fault, and her vehicle is the only one that shows any damage!

Last edited by MJS_Jeep_888; 11-15-2007 at 04:10 AM.
Old 11-15-2007, 04:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Ever thought of anger management classes?
Old 11-15-2007, 04:53 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Shell
Ever thought of anger management classes?
So you're going to tell me that you wouldn't be angry if someone CAME ACROSS THE ROAD AND HIT YOU BECAUSE THEY WERE BEING CARELESS? If that's the case, then "ever thought of growing some BALLS?"
Old 11-15-2007, 04:56 AM
JK Freak

I believe some people need to get an earful at times to wake them up before they kill someone… But then again, I ride a motorcycle and deal with people attempting to remove me from this earth prematurely on a regular basis... Bottom line is there are a lot of stupid people in this world.
Old 11-15-2007, 04:58 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just MJS_Jeep_888 causing problems in another thread.
Old 11-15-2007, 05:00 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by tgrt
Just MJS_Jeep_888 causing problems in another thread.
I know - how DARE I get upset when someone hits MY NEW JEEP? How DARE I tell a story?!
Old 11-15-2007, 05:04 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sucks MJS, but glad to hear your jeep was the winner in the end. Take that GMC!
Old 11-15-2007, 05:04 AM
JK Freak

Am I the only that finds the use of the word "Bitch" demeaning and unnecessary?
Old 11-15-2007, 05:11 AM
JK Freak

sucks about the accident. sucks that she was careless. glad it turned out ok. but seriously though, calm down. there's not much worth getting so flustered about. especially not a vehicle.
Old 11-15-2007, 05:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Get this -- my Mom just called and said that some guy was driving toward her on a bridge in his little Hummer (she thought it may have been an H4??) and swerved right into her brand new GMC Suburban!!! He got out, quickly changed into some pants, and proceeded to yell at her until the po-po came to the rescue! Some people........

Quick Reply: Jeep Wrangler 1 - GMC Suburban 0