Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Be smart when recylcing your Jeep or any other car

Old 02-25-2015, 09:33 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Be smart when recylcing your Jeep or any other car

It's unfortunate that this happens to often but if you're going to sell your Jeep -- Let's not give work hours, etc. Meet the person before letting them run the VIN for a carfax.

Woman steals Jeep advertised for sale on Craigslist | News - Home
Old 02-25-2015, 12:39 PM
Former Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Insurance scam we all pay for on OUR rates. Story is they had times owner away and VIN. Didn't read where owner gave them the key.
Old 02-25-2015, 05:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Back in the ole days a man would get strung up by the neck for stealing a horse. We wouldn't have these problems if they brought this mentality back.
Old 02-25-2015, 06:07 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 101gargoyles
Insurance scam we all pay for on OUR rates. Story is they had times owner away and VIN. Didn't read where owner gave them the key.
I've got to reread it...I ASSumed they got a key made with the VIN.... South Florida is shady like that.
Old 02-25-2015, 07:22 PM
DJ1
Former Member

Originally Posted by urmyboyblue
I've got to reread it...I ASSumed they got a key made with the VIN.... South Florida is shady like that.
that's what I thought. Sounds like key was cut with VIN.
Old 02-25-2015, 08:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

A key was cut from the VIN, and if the dealer asked to see proof of Registration, they may have had a fake document with the owner's name.

Meet people in a neutral location (not your home) and do not disclose the location of the vehicle. Problem solved.
Old 03-02-2015, 10:35 PM
Former Member

remove

Last edited by 101gargoyles; 03-02-2015 at 10:42 PM.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RoysRig
Back in the ole days a man would get strung up by the neck for stealing a horse. We wouldn't have these problems if they brought this mentality back.
That's what's wrong with our world nowadays. Nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore. Society seems to frown upon it.
Old 03-09-2015, 08:36 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Krawlersaur
That's what's wrong with our world nowadays. Nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore. Society seems to frown upon it.
With the way the world is going, it won't be too long before we live in the wild west again. Really starting to believe we will have a world war in my life time.
Old 03-09-2015, 10:21 PM
DJ1
Former Member

Originally Posted by RoysRig
With the way the world is going, it won't be too long before we live in the wild west again. Really starting to believe we will have a world war in my life time.
It's being setup to happen. Financial system is internally imploding right now. Only way the banking/global elite can keep the fingers pointed away at them and from the guillotines being rolled out is to create another war to which they can try to place the blame on for the next market crash which was from their own creations.

Writing is on the wall. Mark Cuban is saying this will be worse than the 2000 bubble. Guys like Jim Rogers, Gerald Celente, Marc Faber, Peter Schiff, Eric Sprott, Martin Armstrong, Axel Merk, Rob Kirby, and John Williams have actually been warning since 2008 with the implementation of the banker bailouts and now the rampant debt monetization along with the credit derivatives market that is sending the nation's debt on a parabolic curve.

Now you've got insiders like Lord Rothschild painting the narrative by recently saying "the geopolitical situation in the world as the most dangerous since the end of WWII" and Alan Greenspan warning of massive inflation coming:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...-big-going-hap

It's coming much sooner than later...

Quick Reply: Be smart when recylcing your Jeep or any other car