Somewhere in Arizona

Default Somewhere in Arizona

Went out wheeling a few weeks ago with some locals. I honestly dont know excatcly where this spot was, which is why I titled the post somewhere in Arizona. All I know is we went North on I15 and exited before logandale and then we ended up in Mesquite Arizona.

Anyway here is a video I put together with my GoPro Camerea! Enjoy

http://vimeo.com/40699099

Last edited by NVRDUN; 04-26-2012 at 11:37 AM.
    2010 JKU Rubicon, 4" pro-comp springs, pro-comp MX6 shocks, Teraflex steering stabilizer, Teraflex control arms, Teraflex monster track bar, Teraflex flip kit, D44 gussets/sleeves, RK tie rod, 37' Nitto Trail Grapplers, OR-Fab tire carrier w/ rotopax, Adams front and rear driveshafts, 5:38 Superior gears, homebrew onboard air w/ 5 gallon tank and Viar compressor, Cobra 75 CB, Bulldog 10K winch, Hella offroad lights.

Looks good. Is it just me or does it seem almost liquid there at the end. As if the video is through a water glass or something like that? Looks good though!

Also, dont you mean Nevada? Logandale and Mesquite are here in Nevada. There is a Mesquite Creek in AZ but I think that is it. Not positive where that is though. Seen a few trails similar.

Now...stay out of my hunting area!! LOL.

We were the orange track on this map.

The water effect that your talking about is actually the camera shaking. I don't think I had it tightened all the way.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2669265690.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	100.5 KB 
ID:	309508
    Last edited by NVRDUN; 04-26-2012 at 12:36 PM.
    2010 JKU Rubicon, 4" pro-comp springs, pro-comp MX6 shocks, Teraflex steering stabilizer, Teraflex control arms, Teraflex monster track bar, Teraflex flip kit, D44 gussets/sleeves, RK tie rod, 37' Nitto Trail Grapplers, OR-Fab tire carrier w/ rotopax, Adams front and rear driveshafts, 5:38 Superior gears, homebrew onboard air w/ 5 gallon tank and Viar compressor, Cobra 75 CB, Bulldog 10K winch, Hella offroad lights.

Ah yes I know that area. I have hunted on NV side for several years. Great little area away from everything...usually.

JK Freak

Nice video and I like the music. So much better than the other crap people put on. No kidding about the road not been maintained. We will have to go and do a trail there soon.

Great video.

How do you think a stock jku rubi w/bumpers would do on that trail?

I believe there are ways to bypass some of the bad areas perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
    Great video.

How do you think a stock jku rubi w/bumpers would do on that trail?
    Since this was a "virgin" trail there were not really any by-pass options. We went through with 6 modified Rubicons and some had slight trouble. Nothing that some good spotting couldnt overcome though. With that being said, I think a stock Rubicon would be fine. I am constantly amazed at what a stock Rubicon can do.

9. Default JK-Forum