Notices
Silver State If you live in Nevada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Nevada Vehicle Code Violations

Old 05-13-2010, 04:25 PM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nevada Vehicle Code Violations

Mechanical Violations: Fix it ticket type Stuff:

In order to answer questions of visitors to our great state and to keep the locals informed Soopurman0 a local police officer ( thanks ) has kindly offered to answer questions to keep REALLY bad or false information from getting out.

Also if you have any other questions in regards to something PM him or post it and he will answer the best that he can and back it up with the NVC.

Thanks for taking the time and doing this for us Soopurman0 God Bless and be safe out there.

Last edited by wildandwillin; 05-13-2010 at 04:28 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:20 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whats the rule of thumb on aftermarket HID bulbs in this state?

What is the rule on license plate illumination and altering/bending the plate? (wrap around the cab in the stock-ish location.

Thanks for the info sooperman! we need to get you on some of these new trails!
Old 05-13-2010, 09:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Roger, how did you make these threads Stickys, are you now in charge of the Silver State ?????
Old 05-14-2010, 06:27 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Chicken Corners
Roger, how did you make these threads Stickys, are you now in charge of the Silver State ?????
No Iam not in charge of anything.... Iam just a avid off roader who is interested in making this site the best for all of us to enjoy. I want to have visitors here feel welcome and show them around. There is so much here in our area I want to show to everyone else. Its just not gambling and drinking.

So after much talk with Eddie (wayoflife) I have decided to take up the area to improve it and hopefully get others who are just a few hours away to come and see the other side of the Silver State.

So with the help of my many friends here in Las Vegas I hope to make a great off road destination for others of this forum to come and visit meet us and have a great time. Randy and Dave AKA Sooperman have graciously offered there time to help in this endeavor if you or anyone else wants to help feel free to speak up. So any Ideas for the stickys please say something when we wheel or call me. I have enjoyed many great days wheeling and meeting you guys. All of you have made me feel welcome and have been great to me. This is my way of saying thank you.

Who knows maybe one day I may be a moderator and help Eddie with this Forum. But for now Iam just here for my fellow Silver State Wheelers. Lets have some fun and show everyone why the wheeling here is so great.

Last edited by wildandwillin; 05-14-2010 at 07:42 PM.
Old 05-14-2010, 07:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

10-4 , see you Sunday. Would be nice to see Sooperman0, out on the trails. It is not easy to get out with kids.
Old 05-14-2010, 07:40 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Chicken Corners
10-4 , see you Sunday. Would be nice to see Sooperman0, out on the trails. It is not easy to get out with kids.
he just had 3 wisdom teeth pulled. Sure he feels like
Old 05-14-2010, 07:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wildandwillin
Old 05-14-2010, 07:53 PM
JK Jedi

When I can I will try to help out as well (I'm an attorney up in Reno). I can't give legal advice on the forum, but I certainly can post up applicable motor vehicle codes. Sooperman is going to know this stuff a lot better than me though because I don't have to deal with vehicle related codes on a regular basis.

I really like what you are doing wildandwillin...there really is so much more to this state than most people realize.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:49 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wildandwillin
I've been thinking I need to get that done myself. Before they mess with me
Old 05-14-2010, 11:44 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Mskh20
When I can I will try to help out as well (I'm an attorney up in Reno). I can't give legal advice on the forum, but I certainly can post up applicable motor vehicle codes. Sooperman is going to know this stuff a lot better than me though because I don't have to deal with vehicle related codes on a regular basis.

I really like what you are doing wildandwillin...there really is so much more to this state than most people realize.
Thanks

Any help you give can be helpful. Its a great state. Tons of wheeling here. So much more to do than what it is famous for. Last time we talked he just had his surgery soon he will start posting.

Quick Reply: Nevada Vehicle Code Violations