Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

JeepAddOns Exclusive HMF Fabrication JK 50 LED Light Bar Mounts

Old 09-18-2013, 09:02 AM
Former Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JeepAddOns Exclusive HMF Fabrication JK 50 LED Light Bar Mounts

We here at JeepAddOns have worked with HMF Fabrication to offer light mounts for the many 50" light bars out there to be a direct bolt on for the Jeep JK. These light bar mounts come with thicker steel than many of the JK light bar mounts on the market and thus they double great as windshield frame armor. 3/16ths steel plate construction, rubber backing to protect the finish of your windshield frame and sits at a height that will have the light bar flush with the top of the frame. So that means if your Jeep fits in the garage now, it still will after you mount a light bar. When I say these things are tough, I mean it. 3/16ths is the same thickness as you see on corner and rocker guards on the market. Beef! These have been tested on the trail and have proven to save the windshield frame when slamming into trees.

Also, the devil is in the details. Let's say that you send your mounts off to be painted to match your factory paint. The button head bolts also come with nylon washers which will keep the bolts from digging into the mount causing a rust point.

For those that also want to run lights on their lower windshield frame, optional integrated light tabs are available at the time you place your order.

Also, they are proudly made here in the USA.

Lastly, all 50" light bars are not the same. These are available for Rigid and similar length import light bars (around 51.5") and another version for other true 50" length import light bars. Having two different versions allows for the best fit of whatever manufacturer of light bar you decide to run.

HMF Fabrication was the first company to market with offerings for the CJ and YJ for LED light bar mounting solutions and have become the go-to manufacturer in that market. They're also becoming hugely successful with their TJ mounts with overwhelmingly positive feedback. Finally, after huge demand, they have released their JK version. The snug fit and design makes it different than anything out on the market, so if you're looking to make your JK stand out from the crowd, this may just be the product for you. They're very affordable as well.

These are now shipping! $170 for the mounts. $20 more the optional intergrated lower windshield light mounts.

These mounts are also now available for FREE if you purchase an Engo 50" LED light bar. See thread below.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/spon...e-sale-292186/

Light Bar Mount Specs:

Bare steel ready to paint
Rubber backing to protect factory paint
Optional integrated lower windshield light mounts
3/16ths steel
Direct bolt on solution for mounting your 50" light bar to your JK
Made in the USA

Last edited by JeepAddOns-Chris; 12-19-2013 at 12:29 PM.
Old 12-19-2013, 08:16 AM
JK Newbie

Exclamation Very enticing

Alright, I love the set up. Few questions for you. I saw the set up with the e2 mount tabs as well. I will be purchasing a light bar combo very soon. My main question is SNORKEL? can I run the Volant snorkel with this set up. I see a good amount of the mounts allow to run with the Volant. this sticks out a little bit more it seems to me. Also, can you pm me a price on the mounts w/ tab, the 50" bar and also 2 lights to go on the tab. Wiring and what not also included.... Thank you very much and look forward to hearing from you.
Old 12-19-2013, 08:52 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Some more pics for you

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1329266292.jpg
Views:	580
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	517849

Name:	image-797415054.jpg
Views:	558
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	517850

Name:	image-3996182229.jpg
Views:	502
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	517851

Name:	image-3245154031.jpg
Views:	500
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	517852

sent from my work leash
Old 12-19-2013, 12:06 PM
Former Member

Originally Posted by gmen1022
Alright, I love the set up. Few questions for you. I saw the set up with the e2 mount tabs as well. I will be purchasing a light bar combo very soon. My main question is SNORKEL? can I run the Volant snorkel with this set up. I see a good amount of the mounts allow to run with the Volant. this sticks out a little bit more it seems to me. Also, can you pm me a price on the mounts w/ tab, the 50" bar and also 2 lights to go on the tab. Wiring and what not also included.... Thank you very much and look forward to hearing from you.
Going to answer this is the PM as well, but want this here in the thread for informational purposes. I've had this fitted with a couple of snorkels on the market without issue, however I have not with the Volant because I haven't had one local to test it with. Based on what I've seen in pictures, I believe the pre-filter of the Volant to be too large due to the offset towards the middle of the Jeep to work with any 50" LED light bar mount on the market today. ARB, AEV and River Raider will fit without modification. Rugged Ridge is a very tight fit and some work ok while others require a little heat to move it forward a slight bit (dunno why, possibly manufacturing variances). That said, if someone has made the Volant fit with another light bar mount on the market, I see no reason the same can't be done with these... if anything it should be easier due to the tight fit. I just don't see how it can be done without changing the pre-filter of the Volant.
Old 12-19-2013, 12:37 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JeepAddOns-Chris
Going to answer this is the PM as well, but want this here in the thread for informational purposes. I've had this fitted with a couple of snorkels on the market without issue, however I have not with the Volant because I haven't had one local to test it with. Based on what I've seen in pictures, I believe the pre-filter of the Volant to be too large due to the offset towards the middle of the Jeep to work with any 50" LED light bar mount on the market today. ARB, AEV and River Raider will fit without modification. Rugged Ridge is a very tight fit and some work ok while others require a little heat to move it forward a slight bit (dunno why, possibly manufacturing variances). That said, if someone has made the Volant fit with another light bar mount on the market, I see no reason the same can't be done with these... if anything it should be easier due to the tight fit. I just don't see how it can be done without changing the pre-filter of the Volant.

what snorkels have you fit it with, the reason I am going Volant is it keeps it off the pillars...... but if you fit it with the AEV or Rugged Ridge I would love that... and if you have the pictures for the ones you have fit it with? that would be amazing, because like I said I am certainly ordering this from you guys. just need to find out what snorkel and be 100% it works. thank you for the response
Old 01-02-2014, 09:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sent you a PM as well but wanted to post on here as well. I looked on the website but cannot figure out how to differentiate in my order between the two different size versions. I would like to order one that fits a 51.5" light bar.
Old 01-02-2014, 12:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

I can't find the price for the 50" bar with brackets combo. How much is it?
Old 01-02-2014, 02:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Here's mine. Love it.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2868729539.jpg
Views:	629
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	520745  
Old 01-06-2014, 06:19 AM
JK Enthusiast