Notices
Armed Forces If you are serving our country by being a member of the Armed Forces and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members serving with you, this is the forum for you.

Military Friendly

Old 11-04-2009, 09:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I actually got a discount from the dealer's parts department. It was a nice surprise.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

+1 for Dealers parts dept
Old 03-10-2010, 06:39 PM
JK Newbie

so i was looking around at parts and calling around as well looking for military discounts, i like to support the companies that support us. well after calling around i found out that you can get superchips with a fairly decent discount if you just call the company, and also you get a very good discount on K&N filters and cold air intakes as well. some companies will ask that you scan the front of your ID and email it. just thought i would throw that out there and see if anyone else knows of any other companies that help us out. post up what you know of.

oh and none jeep related, you can get good discounts on oakleys from usstandardissue.com

i added a hread not knowing one was going, so i just pasted it here
Old 05-08-2010, 06:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Tom Woods custom drive shafts give a Mil discount as well as David over at Northridge4X4. I got a great deal from both!!
Old 05-08-2010, 09:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

4WD-10% (Only on first purchase through them unless they have changes policies since then)
Quadratec-5%
Poison Spyder-%? (My fenders came out to about $404 a pair instead of %465)
Northridge 4X4-%?

I will tell you Northridge 4X4 has the best shipping deals to APO AE

Autozone probably honors more than anybody. I would get everything I want from them if they only carried it. I have been stationed in Germany for 5 years now. I bought a 2001 Dodge Ram with a V10 right before I left and had it shipped over. I never stopped having problems with it from the day I got it off the boat in Germany. I took it to the dealership there and their machinist cracked my head by accident. I ordered a refurbished one for about $125 from Autozone and it was to heavy to ship through the USPS. They Used DHL to ship it strait to my German address and it cost them about $220 for shipping. They honored their free shipping to military and I didn't pay a dime of it.
Old 05-08-2010, 09:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by yellow08rubicon
4WD-10% (Only on first purchase through them unless they have changes policies since then)
Quadratec-5%
Poison Spyder-%? (My fenders came out to about $404 a pair instead of %465)
Northridge 4X4-%?

I will tell you Northridge 4X4 has the best shipping deals to APO AE

Autozone probably honors more than anybody. I would get everything I want from them if they only carried it. I have been stationed in Germany for 5 years now. I bought a 2001 Dodge Ram with a V10 right before I left and had it shipped over. I never stopped having problems with it from the day I got it off the boat in Germany. I took it to the dealership there and their machinist cracked my head by accident. I ordered a refurbished one for about $125 from Autozone and it was to heavy to ship through the USPS. They Used DHL to ship it strait to my German address and it cost them about $220 for shipping. They honored their free shipping to military and I didn't pay a dime of it.
Northridge gave me 15% off of my Teraflex lift plus free shipping. Gotta love Dave! Best 4x4 shop I have come across as far as price goes.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:48 PM
Red
JK Enthusiast

Most companies will ship to APO as long as the package fits within the USPS guidelines for size, weight, and contents. Most will even repackage it for you so that it meets the guidelines. The only question is shipping cost. When it says free shipping, that is usually with UPS, so to go to an APO you need to pay the USPS costs. But it's still cheaper than other ways.
Old 07-11-2010, 07:10 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ECHO
Lowes 10% everytime to Active, RES & Retired Gotta Love it !!
Love the Lowe's Disc. By the way if they tell you they dont have it (some clerks arent the brightest) the managers usually know and its listed on their website as well.
Old 08-02-2010, 06:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Lowes and Home Depot

Yep, I was checking out one day and the clerk noticed my retired ID card and told me about the discount. (Her husband is military so she was in tune). I asked at HD and they give 10% as well. Did my recent cheapo grill mod (see other threads) and used the discount!
Old 08-18-2010, 06:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Northridge will??? When I ordered my gears through David, I told him I was military AND remote overseas - he didn't mention a discount. Bummer.

Quick Reply: Military Friendly