Notices
Camping & Hiking General discussion forum regarding all things camping or hiking including hiking trails, great places to camp, camping or hiking gear and anything related to hiking or camping.

Mopar Jeep Trailer.

Old 02-10-2012, 04:55 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Local dealer had one on the showroom floor hooked to a rubi colored matched. Sharp as a tack but like others have said small for the price.
Old 02-11-2012, 05:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by emt_micah
It's called the Quicksilver 6.0 made by a complay called LivinLite in Indiana. I paid like $4K maybe?
very nice...

love the Foxworthy

but....I'm happy with my Canadian M101.... have matching rims and getting the rooftop tent this summer...

w ww.jeepexpeditions.org/equipment_reviews_canadian_m101_m416_trailers.php

Last edited by Robar; 02-11-2012 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Please do not post clickable non-sponsor links
Old 02-11-2012, 05:37 AM
JK Freak

5k id buy it..... 10k
Old 02-15-2012, 12:11 PM
JK Freak

They were down in Moab at the EJS last year... Look nice but as with any OEM product, it was a little (or a lot) out of my price range. You can get a lot more for what that trailer runs...
Old 12-26-2012, 06:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

I scored one last spring that had been from dealer to dealer and they REALLY wanted to get rid of it.
We've found it to be a good size for just my wife and I but with a kid on the way, that may change.
The trailing arm suspension is incredible in motion and there is quite a lot of space for storage when it's a folded up. However, as with anything stock, there's always room for improvement.
The locking half door is redundant as the top overlaps it in the closed position so a little trim is needed and as it comes with an inverter and power hook up it still fell short with no battery. I added that as well as a solar panel/controller to keep it topped off while out in the sticks.
Overall, for the bargain we got on it, it's worth it. I say the price is about 3k to high as is.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1612350178.jpg
Views:	771
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	401934  
Old 02-19-2013, 06:43 PM
JK Newbie

Default Mopar Trailer

How easy is it to set up? I read one reviewer who thought the top was too heavy for one person to lift comfortably. I was also a bit concerned with all the snaps, are they a pain or?
Old 02-19-2013, 07:44 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Saw a few in person, they are okay, they are a bit overpriced for what they do (or don't do) the best bet is buying one with the Jeep and finance them together, if you're looking after the fact, go with another trailer.

These little legs would never hold me and the misses.

Pintle hitch is nice...

The inside is nothing more than a bed, a table and little bench/couch.

Is this a mini fridge? I never thought to check...

Last edited by xerofall; 02-19-2013 at 07:48 PM.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I won a Extreme Trail camper from the dealer. It is very sturdy and well built and luckly, the color matches our Jeep. The bed is queen size and includes a pad but we put an air mattress down before our sleeping bags. It has storage under the couch and in a small cabinet. It can be plugged into 120VAC and provides 12VDC also. It weights 1050 lbs empty and tows very well behind the Jeep. I would not have purchased it for the price they wanted for it, but by winning it, my wife and I are very happy with it. Sure beats sleeping in a tent.

One person can not open or close the top, it weights too much.
Old 02-20-2013, 03:49 AM
JK Newbie

Default Mopar Trailer

Thanks for confirming that the top is too heavy for one to handle. I'm getting close to retirement, and am looking forward to some long road/fishing trips, most of which would be solo, and was thinking about getting one of these.
Old 02-02-2015, 03:51 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Koloradokid
I scored one last spring that had been from dealer to dealer and they REALLY wanted to get rid of it.
We've found it to be a good size for just my wife and I but with a kid on the way, that may change.
The trailing arm suspension is incredible in motion and there is quite a lot of space for storage when it's a folded up. However, as with anything stock, there's always room for improvement.
The locking half door is redundant as the top overlaps it in the closed position so a little trim is needed and as it comes with an inverter and power hook up it still fell short with no battery. I added that as well as a solar panel/controller to keep it topped off while out in the sticks.
Overall, for the bargain we got on it, it's worth it. I say the price is about 3k to high as is.
I just got one of these.. the extreme version; been looking for a while and finally found one.

How did you fix the door so it would work with the top closed?

Where did you put the battery? I take it a gel? I was thinking of a red top.

What solar panel did you go with? and how did you set it up?

DId you put any outside LED's?

Quick Reply: Mopar Jeep Trailer.