Notices
Camping & Hiking General discussion forum regarding all things camping or hiking including hiking trails, great places to camp, camping or hiking gear and anything related to hiking or camping.

Mopar Jeep Trailer.

Old 02-10-2012, 03:03 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mopar Jeep Trailer.

Does any one own or have seen in person the Jeep Camper trailer Mopar sells?

i was looking at it and i think its pretty nice and was actually thinking about getting it.

i love the outdoors but there are thos times that you don't want to bring a table and set it up and when there wind it falls down and stuff and honestly i hate sleeping on the ground hahah

so i jut wanted everyones opinion on this trailer

here are some pics i found online leave a comment lets talk about it
Click image for larger version

Name:	Jeep-Mopar-Off-road-Camper-Trailer-1.jpg
Views:	2020
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	276264Click image for larger version

Name:	Jeep-Mopar-Off-road-Camper-Trailer-3.jpg
Views:	7415
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	276265Click image for larger version

Name:	Jeep-Mopar-Off-road-Camper-Trailer-7.jpg
Views:	1972
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	276266Click image for larger version

Name:	Jeep-Mopar-Off-road-Camper-Trailer-5.jpg
Views:	2043
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	276267
Old 02-10-2012, 04:03 AM
JK Freak

Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts

don't own one but i've seen it in our irvine auto center jeep dealer's showroom here in orange county a while ago. looked great.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:13 AM
JK Newbie

Do the windows have covers for if it's raining? That's pretty awesome if so!
Old 02-10-2012, 05:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I looked at it..but the price was too high. I ended up with a Fleetwood Element and am putting Mopar rims on it. I picked up the fleetwood used for a fraction of the Jeep trailer and it is very similar in size. The bed slides forward instead of to the side... There is also the fleetwood evolution if you want a little bigger..
Old 02-10-2012, 08:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

I used to work at an rv dealership. You can buy the exact same trailer for half the price or less. It wont come factory color matched, it wont have jeep bumpers and door handles and all those cool goodies, it wont have bfg mud terrain tires haha. But is that stuff really worth that much more money? Awesome idea but you can get it for alot less.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have the commercial version of this camper. It's great to pull behind my JK. Sets up in minutes and has plenty of room for my wife, kids and I for a long weekend. Good internal storage and a place for a large tote box and cooler (on the regular non-Jeep variant) provide plenty of room for camping stuff.

Micah

Originally Posted by JK_R&D
I used to work at an rv dealership. You can buy the exact same trailer for half the price or less. It wont come factory color matched, it wont have jeep bumpers and door handles and all those cool goodies, it wont have bfg mud terrain tires haha. But is that stuff really worth that much more money? Awesome idea but you can get it for alot less.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:32 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by OverlandJKU
I looked at it..but the price was too high. I ended up with a Fleetwood Element and am putting Mopar rims on it. I picked up the fleetwood used for a fraction of the Jeep trailer and it is very similar in size. The bed slides forward instead of to the side... There is also the fleetwood evolution if you want a little bigger..
would you be able to post a pic? And what would be a good price for one?
Old 02-10-2012, 10:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

It's called the Quicksilver 6.0 made by a complay called LivinLite in Indiana. I paid like $4K maybe?

Originally Posted by Riptide
What's the commercial version of this - or the non jeep/mopar version?
Old 02-10-2012, 10:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

I know jayco used to make something called a jay-trax. It was like a tent in a box. Super cheap to buy but it was great. They also make a baja tent trailer with a big platform on the front for loading gear or an atv and it come with a lift and off road tires too. There are lots of other options out there to go with if your looking for a trailer.
Old 02-10-2012, 04:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by emt_micah
It's called the Quicksilver 6.0 made by a complay called LivinLite in Indiana. I paid like $4K maybe?
Thanks for that info! That is exactly the kind of camping trailer I've been looking for! They have some really nice other camping rigs on that site as well. $10K+ for the Jeep/Mopar trailer is just too much for me.

Quick Reply: Mopar Jeep Trailer.