Notices
CenCal If you live in Central California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

4th of July Shaver Lake Camping & Bald Mounntain Run**HEAD COUNT THREAD**

Old 06-16-2011, 07:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FresnoJK
CJ-5 Mike and buddies went up there today and were stopped by snow at the creek with the metal posts. Here are some pics he took.
Wow... those warm days we had did a lot of good melting
Old 06-16-2011, 07:52 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by FresnoJK
CJ-5 Mike and buddies went up there today and were stopped by snow at the creek with the metal posts. Here are some pics he took.
How hard did they try? Might have to go see for myself if they got that far , i'll see if i have the gas money for it
Old 06-16-2011, 08:19 AM
JK Freak

Gregg & Tom No doubt a group of us could make it up. I wont be able to make it up until the weekend of the 4th.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:54 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by castor07jk
Gregg & Tom No doubt a group of us could make it up. I wont be able to make it up until the weekend of the 4th.
My thinking exactly
Old 06-16-2011, 01:13 PM
JK Freak

I will be driving up to the campsite on Monday to make this as simple as possible for everyone. The directions that were sent to me are a pain in the ass, so I am going up! LOL
Old 06-16-2011, 04:06 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JEPITCH
I will be driving up to the campsite on Monday to make this as simple as possible for everyone. The directions that were sent to me are a pain in the ass, so I am going up! LOL
where at Cara? Camp Edison or further up past Rock Creek rd?...Curt what was the name of the campground that you were at that we kidnapped you to go wheeling? Dinkey Creek Campground maybe?
Old 06-16-2011, 04:27 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 07crawler

where at Cara? Camp Edison or further up past Rock Creek rd?...Curt what was the name of the campground that you were at that we kidnapped you to go wheeling? Dinkey Creek Campground maybe?
Haha yes it was Dinkey Creek Camp Grounds. She was looking in to Edison Gregg. Map Quest or Google maps tells you to turn right at the top off the 4 lane heading to Shaver Springs and Toll House. Found a group lost last year on our way up on Toll House Rd.
Old 06-16-2011, 05:26 PM
JK Freak

I talked to Toad today and I am going up there Monday to get some answers from Camp Edison.....can't get any straight answers from the damn form that I got~ says on there that to be in a GROUP each individual person has to fill out a 2 page form and has to be mailed or faxed all together~. I'll let u know what happens on Monday~
Old 06-16-2011, 06:02 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JEPITCH
I talked to Toad today and I am going up there Monday to get some answers from Camp Edison.....can't get any straight answers from the damn form that I got~ says on there that to be in a GROUP each individual person has to fill out a 2 page form and has to be mailed or faxed all together~. I'll let u know what happens on Monday~
Should have talked to Mike..he camps at Edison all the time...personally I'd rather camp closer to Bald..but since i may not camp it really doesn't matter to me
Old 06-16-2011, 06:12 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 07crawler

Should have talked to Mike..he camps at Edison all the time...personally I'd rather camp closer to Bald..but since i may not camp it really doesn't matter to me
You driving back down Sunday night?

Quick Reply: 4th of July Shaver Lake Camping & Bald Mounntain Run**HEAD COUNT THREAD**