Notices
Central Canada If you live in the Ontario or Quebec area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Hi Guys---Room for a Girl with a passion for Jeeps?

Old 01-28-2009, 01:14 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the insanity...
Have fun, this is a great place to learn about your ride!!!
Old 01-28-2009, 01:18 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by harrisgurl
Alright, let's see if I can summarize answers back to your questions and some remarks on your candor!

~Re Pics: I posted an album in my profile area with the two photos I currently have. (I'm perpetually forget to take my camera out and take more). I've added them to this tread and will take more on our adventures.

~Re the very revealing self appraisals you shared: "We are all fat humourless pimply guys here": It's nice to know you're all normal then! I'd like to think that I'm not a troll, but I'm not seeking approval from you for my physique, so I'm certainly worried about that in you. And for the record, I've already chuckled a few times reading these threads and am really just sponging up all the good info I see here.

I'm hopeful to make good friends and to learn whatever I can from you all while periodically exploiting the fact that some of you may be bought for beer and amazing food in exchange for your mechanical persuasions!!! I am really "interested" in parts/accessories but really still hate to get my hands really really dirty or to pound away under the belly of solid filth. If you fit this bill and are inclined, PM me!

~Re my Jeep being named "Harri", and that it is odd that it's of Male origin: Yes, I'm aware but being a girl and having a girl Jeep just didn't seem to do it justice--so I named it "Harri"---pronounced HA-RI, in my mind is androgenous enough to leave people wondering..or at least with a chuckle.

~Harri's Tech Specs: He's an 08 Sahara, BLACK (and wanting to be completely blacked out with only a few of his personal trademarks having colour).

~Re the "other" women who drive Jeeps and don't wave: I too am afflicted! I won't simply leave women in that category though--many many men don't acknowledge me as I wave, leaving me feeling like an idiot and I've even had one give me a real snarly look! WTF is up with that? If I miss you cause I'm not looking forgive me, but when you see the freckle faced woman with a tie died Harley D bandana holding her hair back on the streets or on the trail, know it's me and that I'll be lookin for a wave back.

Thanks again for the warm welcome--this is so friggin cool...best forum I've read in years!
Holy wall of text

Personally any chick that wheels and is willing to wheel is good in my books. She could look like a gamorrean guard (ya, nerd reference) and it wouldnt affect me at all, except I would HAVE to know what a Rankor monster is like.

We tend to be pretty relaxed wheelers. We have done things like a brewery/cheese factory tour around Trenton and Picton to a full out 7 jeep convoy to Rausch Creek Offroad Park 6 hours away in PA.(By the way we are doing that again this year, start saving your pennies) The "core" group that we have here is a good bunch of guys, most of us married and usually the wives come for the trips. You can be secure in the fact that there wont be any roofies slipped into your drink, BUT I cannot guarantee my mouth will not be flapping (among other things apparently if I am drunk enough)

If you spend a bit of time going through the old posts you will get a gauge on how we roll.

You will find when push comes to shove that you will receive any help you require, whether it be installing a lift or mounting tires.

looking forward to meeting you and your better half soon. Bring and open mind and a sense of humour.

Oh and now that i bumped this to the top some more Americans will fly in here trying to get in your pants......point in case: there is a guy who came on here an announced himself a few days ago.....look how many are saying hi to him from outside the Canada Forum....now look how many are syaing hi to you JUST because of the title of your post...LMAO.....you know why? Here is why:

When in reality this is us(me eating a defibrillator special in Coburg):
Old 01-28-2009, 01:22 PM
JK Freak

Dylofknip,
I see you left out the part about the lobster suit?

It was pretty cool seeing the canadian convoy rolling into Rausch last year, harris you should try to attend, a great time!
Old 01-28-2009, 01:23 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by paramaniac
Dylofknip,
I see you left out the part about the lobster suit?

It was pretty cool seeing the canadian convoy rolling into Rausch last year, harris you should try to attend, a great time!
Well jesus I dont want to scar the girl......and I noticed that YOU are planning on getting a hotel this year you uncivilized prick I think this year it will be even better than last...I am going to get you guys doing Crown Royal and Screech shooters....
Old 01-28-2009, 01:28 PM
JK Freak

Sadly(luckily?) I only know the lobster suit thru stories and pics! I did camp last year and miss the party at the hotel. I won't be missing that this year!

Screech shooters? Should we be nervous?
Old 01-28-2009, 01:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

man todd sux ....my gut hurts again

ok so analyzing your photo i am left to assume that it is an auto and it is an o8 modyr.

nice set of 18's on him to.
ha-ri sure looked like harpi but any who you can see that my brain slipped again thanx to all the american testosterone around

ya for fun if i were u and had time i would read some of the historical posts

talk to you later you freckle faced bike babe hippie chick.
Old 01-28-2009, 01:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by paramaniac
Sadly(luckily?) I only know the lobster suit thru stories and pics! I did camp last year and miss the party at the hotel. I won't be missing that this year!

Screech shooters? Should we be nervous?
ARgggg ye ever puckered wit de toe of the dead boy who byeilds de boaut by the bay, billy?
Old 01-28-2009, 02:04 PM
JK Freak

Hey there...nice to meet ya!
I'm one of the "core" guys that Todd is referring to so I'm sure you'll see me on the trails this summer as we usually try to get together at least once a month. Rausch Creek was a blast and you shouls start saving those pennies, it's not to me missed.....except maybe the "cornhole" LOL long story

Our posts tend to go wayyy off topic very quickly around here, but all in all, a great bunch of guys here. I've met some guys that I'm proud to call a "friend" from here. (ok enough with the sentimental shit).

Again, welcome abord!
Old 01-28-2009, 02:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Captain Hook
Hey there...nice to meet ya!
I'm one of the "core" guys that Todd is referring to so I'm sure you'll see me on the trails this summer as we usually try to get together at least once a month. Rausch Creek was a blast and you shouls start saving those pennies, it's not to me missed.....except maybe the "cornhole" LOL long story

Our posts tend to go wayyy off topic very quickly around here, but all in all, a great bunch of guys here. I've met some guys that I'm proud to call a "friend" from here. (ok enough with the sentimental shit).

Again, welcome abord!
dude go drink some more, ur spelling makes my 12yr old look good.
your not going to cry are ya like scbeese does when he see exit 522 on the 4oh1 are ya?
Old 01-28-2009, 02:17 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by WRAITHYJEEP
ARgggg ye ever puckered wit de toe of the dead boy who byeilds de boaut by the bay, billy?
And people say us Philadelphians have a funny accent

Quick Reply: Hi Guys---Room for a Girl with a passion for Jeeps?