Notices
Central Canada If you live in the Ontario or Quebec area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Minden Run, Sat. Sept. 1st

Old 08-21-2012, 07:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Minden Run, Sat. Sept. 1st

*****Schedule change... Minden Run, SUNDAY Sept.2nd****

Hey guys and gals. It's about time we get a run going atleast before the summer's over.

We'll meet at the Hojo's on Liberty and Baseline in Bowmanville (right next to 401) at 7am SUNDAY. We'll get into Minden about 9am depending on traffic lmao. And on the trail about 930am give or take. If you're down let us know and we'll put you on the list. Don't know how wet it is up there but if it's anything like I've seen this year it could be dry enough to go doorless, maybe

Confirmed-

KidWrangler
Sahara_Steve
jkguy08
Rebel88
Joe_B
Che
Biggy

Last edited by KidWrangler; 08-31-2012 at 09:21 AM.
Old 08-21-2012, 04:16 PM
JK Newbie

My daughters birthday.... can't make it... Sunday I could though! but not Saturday....
Old 08-21-2012, 05:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry man. Nothing like working the weekend. If anything changes I'll let ya know.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

I could be available for that trip. Nothing planned at the moment for that weekend.
I'd be coming up from London.
Old 08-22-2012, 06:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Jamie admit it, you sold your Jeep for a scion. Deeker let me know I'll put you on the list.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

I could probably swing a Sunday too, if you don't get many takers for Saturday. Cb is half way installed should be done soon! custom antenna bracket and glovebox mount are taking extra time... No more yellin out the window
Old 08-22-2012, 10:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

If its the sat or a sun i'm in!! The side steps are gone and so are my tire/rims, same size though lol. Now i wont feel AS emasculated being next to your jeeps lmao. Guy you putting a CB in? Putting one in on mine as well, are you putting the cb in your glovebox?? i put mounted mine my gear shift on passenger side. Not sure where to but hook for mic though
Old 08-22-2012, 12:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry kid!
Ya I have the cobra 29 and its a big shinny unit lol I wanted a place out of plain site and hard to steal, but still accessible, so I am mounting it like a deck coming out the front of the glove box. It's in now and looks good just have to fab a trim plate to go around it and get the power to it.
Pm me if you have any questions I may be able to help, I am learning about cb's as I go.

Bump
Old 08-22-2012, 01:31 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by KidWrangler
Jamie admit it, you sold your Jeep for a scion. Deeker let me know I'll put you on the list.
It's not a scion its a chevy VOLT.... I can't continue to kill and destroy the gifts from mother earth with gas guzzling earth destroying Jeeps. Shame on all of you for keeping your menacing killing machines!!!! tssk tssk!..... Nah but seriously it's the daughters b-day and we got familly coming over for a bbq etc etc... basically the wife says I can't come out and play that day... After that day I'm open at least until the wife calfs which isn't sposed to be till around Sept 20ish even then whats the big deal if I'm a couple hours away and she decides to go into labour
Old 08-22-2012, 01:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

So I changed the date for you guys, now I expect a huge outcome. Confirm so I can add you to the list.

Quick Reply: Minden Run, Sat. Sept. 1st