Notices
Central Canada If you live in the Ontario or Quebec area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Trailfest 2011 - Bobcaygeon, Ontario

Old 08-02-2011, 01:06 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SpyD JEEP

I must agree, one of the greatest weekends i've survived so far. Was great to meet you and the many other members that were there. Matador was great, but i'm going to extend that kudos to ALL the trail guides that dedicated their wkend to making sure we had a great time, THANK YOU!!!

My body damage is just a great story from a great wkend, what a blast. was just a light and a quarter, who cares, easy fix. if im gonna damage my Jeep, at least i can say it happened while wheeling. i would do it again in a heartbeat!

Rocktoberfest you say? i will have to check my calander, hopefully it works out. where is it?

thanks again!
Yeah, I agree for sure...all the trail guides were great. Roctober fest is at the same site...should be another awesome weekend!
Old 08-02-2011, 05:25 AM
JK Freak

x3 about the trail guides. Some of the best I've seen.

I'll be posting pics soon. Awesome weekend.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Glad everyone had a great time!!!! I always love this event!!!!!

Rocktoberfest is at the same location.......there isnt really any formal trail guides like this Trailfest...everyone helps each other out....however with that being said there is a trail leader and you basically just watch out for the person behind you and if you need additional help someone will step up.

Great time as well....you will see some pretty crazy buggies there as well.

I believe this year it's happening on Oct 22nd.

Quick Reply: Trailfest 2011 - Bobcaygeon, Ontario