Notices
Down Under If you live in Australia or New Zealand and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Calling All Aussies!

Old 06-24-2007, 04:10 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Matt and Leisa - I have seen you logged in on AJOR, where are you guy's, are you on the Mountain (Tamborine) or in the village?

I'm up on the Mountain, Eagle Heights. There are quite a few Jeepers up here.
At least 5-6 TJ's (some modified), a YJ and a couple of CJ's as well as the soccer mum's in their XJ's and KJ's.
Old 06-24-2007, 11:49 PM
JK Newbie

I have on order a CRD Unlimited in Red Rock, but it doesnt look like it is going to land here ( WA ) until August.... anywhere working with a local jeep shop to do a 3 inch lift, MT Classic rims, 35 inch tyres and AEV front bumper. Will keep you guys posted as I go
Old 06-25-2007, 03:11 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by aussiemark
I have on order a CRD Unlimited in Red Rock, but it doesnt look like it is going to land here ( WA ) until August.... anywhere working with a local jeep shop to do a 3 inch lift, MT Classic rims, 35 inch tyres and AEV front bumper. Will keep you guys posted as I go
From what I understand, the next shipment of JK's arrives within the next couple of weeks. I am not sure if they are arriving here in Sydney or Brisbane where Stock Control is for DC. So, once they count their stock and get the cars ready for shipment, August would be about right.

I would be ringing the dealer in a week or so and ask again.... It would be great to pin them down to a date!

Violet Rose
Old 06-28-2007, 03:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hey All,

I finally checked my private msg's - great to see an Aussie thread!!

Hey Fat Chilli- I've been meaning to say this on AJOR for a while but I remember meeting you at Fraser Island a couple of years ago - I was the guy taking photos of your Jeep!!!

Just got my JK Unlimited Rubicon last week and I LOVE IT!!
Old 06-28-2007, 05:11 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Fat Chili
Matt and Leisa - I have seen you logged in on AJOR, where are you guy's, are you on the Mountain (Tamborine) or in the village?

I'm up on the Mountain, Eagle Heights. There are quite a few Jeepers up here.
At least 5-6 TJ's (some modified), a YJ and a couple of CJ's as well as the soccer mum's in their XJ's and KJ's.
Hey there,
We live on the side of the mountain just out of the Village. I work on the Coast but my wife is the Paramedic on the mountain.

What jeep do you drive?

Matt and Leisa
Old 06-28-2007, 05:25 AM
JK Newbie

Hey people Im in Perth picked up my diesel jk last night. Thanks violet for pointing this thread out to me.

http://my.project-jk.com/showgallery.php?cat=695
Old 06-28-2007, 04:57 PM
Mud
JK Newbie

that is beautiful !!
Old 06-29-2007, 12:01 AM
JK Newbie

Hi All,

I've been told mine is arriving on the 11th July, but I spose that means August.
I don't know if I can wait that long, this is killing me !!! (silver renegade unlimited)
I'm gonna get mine regeared to 4.10 from the 3.21 gearing. Anyone else considering the same or already done it ???
Old 06-29-2007, 01:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hi All Aussies,

Thought i would post you a pic of my Silver 4 door Rubicon!

Old 06-29-2007, 01:36 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by matt#73
Hey there,
We live on the side of the mountain just out of the Village. I work on the Coast but my wife is the Paramedic on the mountain.

What jeep do you drive?

Matt and Leisa
A red TJ with a custom made half top. Have a look in my AJOR Jeep Garage profile, theirs some pics there.

Cheers

FC.

Quick Reply: Calling All Aussies!