Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Casparis (AGAIN!) 08-11-07

Old 08-06-2007, 06:28 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeepin Dad
My inlaws won't be here until the following weekend, my trip to Kansas has been put on hold for right now, my wife and kids have a birthday party to go to so I am in.
Awesome, glad to have you along. So where are you meeting us?

Originally Posted by JKJoe
I will not be able to make it now for sure. Work and home have me going in every direction. My schedule should be more open after Sept.
Heh, i feel you on that, it was like that for me a few months ago. Well, hopefully next time you'll get to come along.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=atomicmecha;145642]Awesome, glad to have you along. So where are you meeting us?
[QUOTE]

Planning on meeting you at the I-70 welcome center. That is the one between Frederick and Hagerstown, right?
Old 08-06-2007, 08:33 AM
JK Super Freak

[QUOTE=Jeepin Dad;145684][QUOTE=atomicmecha;145642]Awesome, glad to have you along. So where are you meeting us?

Planning on meeting you at the I-70 welcome center. That is the one between Frederick and Hagerstown, right?
Yeppers, thats the one.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:47 PM
JK Super Freak

Default ::::bump::::

::::BUMP::::

I got 7 people from my club going so far and two people from here with a possible 3rd.

Anyone else coming?

Last edited by atomicmecha; 08-09-2007 at 05:08 AM.
Old 08-10-2007, 03:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weather watch

Just a heads up. We've had a lot a rain in the area (I live in the mtns above Connellsville) and the creeks are quite high. There are some other options in the mtns if Indian Creek is too high to ford.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:07 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

atomicmecha,

I just sent you a PM with my cell # in case there is a problem hooking up tomorrow morning.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:24 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JacksJeep
Just a heads up. We've had a lot a rain in the area (I live in the mtns above Connellsville) and the creeks are quite high. There are some other options in the mtns if Indian Creek is too high to ford.
Yeah, i've been keeping an eye on the weather there all week. I dont think we are going to be crossing the river and doing the trails past the river tomorrow. We should still be able to cross the railroad bridge and then head back. But all this rain should make it interesting as most of the trails in the main section have become the washouts for all the water meaning that they'll be extremely muddy tomorrow. Good thing a few of us will have winches.

Also, just to give an update, if eveyone that has shown interest/comitted comes out, we'll have 16 vehicles total (so far there are only 2 people from my club that are still @ 50%).

Quick Reply: Casparis (AGAIN!) 08-11-07