Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Come get Black-n-Blue @ Rausch Creek 10/4 - 10/6

Old 07-28-2013, 10:38 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Come get Black-n-Blue @ Rausch Creek 10/4 - 10/6

So it's that time again to post up the next Rausch Creek trip. Same deal as always, heading over to the Comfort Inn sometime Friday late afternoon/night, wheeling ALL DAY Saturday, and heading back home some point in the day on Sunday. While I do not oppose at anyone else leading, I just think it's easier since I've been there many times and my buddy will be with me and he knows the maps really good now.

As the title says, no green trails here. Just green to get through to other trails. Only blue, blue/black, and blacks.

Hope we can get the old gang back together as Tim likes to call it, before the cold weather rolls back in. Complimentary cotter pins and Doritos for everyone.

**EDIT** Since everyone has their own things going on the month of August, I decided to push back the trip far enough that others might be able to join now. I also decided that instead of getting a room at the Comfort Inn as I usual do, I'm gonna camp out. Same plans on wheeling though...getting there Friday, wheeling Saturday, heading home some point Sunday. That's all folks....

Last edited by FoxRacingJMC; 08-02-2013 at 09:23 AM.
Old 07-28-2013, 11:28 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm working that weekend, also heading out the next weekend for the labor day long weekend
Old 07-28-2013, 12:26 PM
JK Freak

I think I can pull this out for sure

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 07-29-2013, 03:16 AM
JK Junkie

Well, if you can somehow make an appearance - that would be great.

Tim - keep us posted. In all honesty, if it's just us, fine with me! That means you too Jordan!
Old 07-29-2013, 04:47 AM
JK Freak

I was gonna try to go Labor Day weekend but its starting to look like I may not be able to

Old 07-29-2013, 05:25 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am totally down to go, but I'm working the two middle weekends in August and already have plans for the other two weekends. So I can't even switch with someone if I wanted to.
Old 07-29-2013, 09:30 AM
JK Freak

I'm definitely off from work. Ill see if mr glass is available

Edit: mr glass is not available

Last edited by Hammerstien; 07-29-2013 at 11:13 AM.
Old 07-29-2013, 01:04 PM
JK Junkie

Jordan - we know you'd join if you could. No big deal, we'll all wheel again, not worried.

We're the original 3 amigos though, ha!
Old 07-31-2013, 09:35 AM
JK Junkie

Tim - you gonna go on your own? If you do, my buddy Kyle is also going to join.... if that's the case, he can ride with you, or Lewis can....either or. This way you have company at least....

Just no funny business when either of you are together without me.... ha! strictly for the fact that I'd be jealous....
Old 07-31-2013, 02:54 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by FoxRacingJMC
Tim - you gonna go on your own? If you do, my buddy Kyle is also going to join.... if that's the case, he can ride with you, or Lewis can....either or. This way you have company at least....

Just no funny business when either of you are together without me.... ha! strictly for the fact that I'd be jealous....
So far it's looking that way and I can't be held responsible for what goes down inside my jeep

Quick Reply: Come get Black-n-Blue @ Rausch Creek 10/4 - 10/6