Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Good Jeep Shop in or close to Northern, VA?

Old 06-04-2008, 12:58 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, I opted for Appalachian Offroad. However, having spoken with Jeff at Adrenaline, he knows his stuff and I'd give his shop a try if I wasn't so eager to get all my work done. Unfortunately, Adrenaline is a part time business and only open 3 days a week for 4hrs a day and for everything I wanted done they wanted to keep my JK for an entire month. :(

So, today I took a trip up to Appalachian and spent some time talking to John and he told me that they'd be able to take my Jeep in 2 weeks and have it done in under a week. Their shop is also really cool and some of the Jeeps in their gave mine self esteem issues. lol

I don't think you could go wrong with either shop, based on how they both treated me. Now the real test will be what happens with my JK and how it turns out. I'm confident in them so far and am stoked to see how it turns out.

Quick Reply: Good Jeep Shop in or close to Northern, VA?