Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Jeepfest'ers

Old 08-25-2007, 05:56 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeepfest'ers

Hey great meeting you guys, pretty fun little bash at the park. Man if only DC would let me loose to make a trail in Rock Creek park........ But I digress!

Met 2k, Pig and at least one more JK'er. There was a pretty good turn out 4 doors and 2 doors!

Let's definitely a meet and greet and Trail ride at Rausch!

October good? Let's narrow down a date!
Old 08-25-2007, 06:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey, I saw your Jeep there but never got a chance to catch u with you. My club is doing a Raush Creek run on Sept 21-23 if you are interested.
Old 08-26-2007, 04:29 AM
JK Super Freak

Sorry, completely missed seeing you or your jeep. Where were you parked? We had to get on the road and head back to DC last night, so we baield about 2pm. We'd been there since 10am, so we had a full day. I lucked out and won one of the air compressors. Did you play on the Trail ride? Obstacle course? Mud pit? I'm neve doing mud again! I've always hated it, but once I did teh trail ride and went through that mud pit, I accepted the fact that I had a full day or two to clean the undercarriage. Hope you had fun.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:08 AM
JK Super Freak

No worries, It would have been fine if I wasn't so lazy as to air down. I've never hadc a problem, but then again, I've never not aired down before, so lesson learned. Didn't you all go trail hoping on Sunday? How was?

Quick Reply: Jeepfest'ers