Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Pittsburgh bar run

Old 11-04-2009, 03:11 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool to see so many from the burgh. I just moved from Pgh to Utah for the snow. I patrolled and instructed at the springs for many years. I'll move back one day. Go Steelers.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 6DoF
7springs kickoff??? will there be skiing???

i'd be willing to help ya at my place, i got everything needed to rock it out nice and quick.

10-4 rubber ducky! we got a convoy. (i tend to drive 80 in my JK ...) i'll call some time this week and get a room.
depends on the weather, there is supposed to be a big snowboarding even that weekend, but i may end up in town its me and a few buddies bday weekends, ill keep u posted and thanks for the offer i may take u up on it if i stay in town.
nice i do 80 as well
Old 11-04-2009, 03:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ratherbskiing3
Cool to see so many from the burgh. I just moved from Pgh to Utah for the snow. I patrolled and instructed at the springs for many years. I'll move back one day. Go Steelers.
nice i worked at willis in castle shannon for a few years and skied 7springs my whole life, you have to miss the mountain pours at the goggle but thats about it, i mean your in utah haha
Old 11-04-2009, 03:37 PM
JK Newbie

No mountain pours out here. And they even cost more :(
Old 11-04-2009, 03:47 PM
JK Newbie

i spent a week in Utah last Jan to ski and visit a friend, awesome out there!!

i havn't ski'd the springs since i was little, i really need to get back. was even thinkin about takin a half day once a week from work to go ski while there aren't many ppl there.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 6DoF
i spent a week in Utah last Jan to ski and visit a friend, awesome out there!!

i havn't ski'd the springs since i was little, i really need to get back. was even thinkin about takin a half day once a week from work to go ski while there aren't many ppl there.
im in whenever you wanna go
Old 11-04-2009, 04:45 PM
JK Super Freak

I've seen threads hijacked, but not by the OP!

Back on track gentlemen. I'm going to be working around Shelocta maybe 1 more week, so I would like to get together with the guys over here. I make it to Canonsburg from time to time with work as well.

So meeting place? Day (11/11 or 11/12)? Time (6ish)?
Old 11-05-2009, 03:11 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by el_campede
I've seen threads hijacked, but not by the OP!

Back on track gentlemen. I'm going to be working around Shelocta maybe 1 more week, so I would like to get together with the guys over here. I make it to Canonsburg from time to time with work as well.

So meeting place? Day (11/11 or 11/12)? Time (6ish)?
there is no hijackin, the point was to find some Pitt wheelers, and thank god there is life in this city!! i've been beatin my head against the wall not hangin out with any wheelers!! the g/f is a med student and her friends SUCK to hang out with.

ok, you dare say 45 min away and almost as good as RC? i won't drop in with the JK, but the YJ needs some use! i'd love to get over this season.

RC in an RV ... game on

the more ppl we cram into my burb with snow ridin equipment ... the cheaper the gas is

i guess "on topic" i work in cannonsburg and the 11 or 12th works for me. one of you other guys pick some place in the city ... if you say 6:00 then they better have food.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:42 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 2k2wranglerx
you've never been to wellsville? dude, you've never lived lol.

your YJ sounds plenty built we should get the motor in the TJ and head out in the next few weeks!!!! it's around an hour away (towing) and it's awesome.
she holds her own

now get on that motor ASAP! i got some local's to show up
Old 11-05-2009, 11:08 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 2k2wranglerx
I'm thinkin I might tear the front end off tonight.

412-848-4513 give me a call if you wanna swing by.
well my name's Matt

tonight i gota swing over to my grandfathers and help put stuff away for winter, but friday or this weekend i'd run over.

shoot me a text when you're workin on it

Quick Reply: Pittsburgh bar run