Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Pittsburgh bar run

Old 11-03-2009, 11:42 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pittsburgh bar run

anyone around pittsburgh want to hit up Bar Luie down around station square some night?

anyone around the area got a wrenching night for jeeps and beer in the garage?

Old 11-04-2009, 06:32 AM
JK Super Freak

I might be down for this next week. I'm working near Indiana, PA which is about 1 hour from Bar Luie. Figure a Wed or Thur night (11/11 or 11/12).
Old 11-04-2009, 08:07 AM
JK Newbie

gota be more ppl close to the city!
Old 11-04-2009, 12:22 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 2k2wranglerx
i work downtown and i live up near the wexford/910 exit off 79.

i have a compressor, air tools, welder, etc in my garage as well as a best friend with a full shop, 3 lifts, 6 bays, and a tow truck.

we can pretty much get anything done you guys need/want to lol.

I'm not real big on bar louie but i'll come down for a beer. We usually hit up the "good beer" locations lol. (i've become a beer snob, it sucks).

i'll be putting a motor in my BIG tj in the next week or two if you guys wanna come hang out and drink/help lol
i've got a decent home shop set up, great welder, little air ... but i live off nickleson between 910 and mt nebo. let me know if chit's going down and i'm there! i gota find a local crew of gearheads to give me bad ideas.

if you know a better location let me know! i'm fairly new to town, and still finding the good spots!

Originally Posted by Matt666
Right up the road from the Town Tavern.....

Good times over there thats for sure!!!
don't knwo where it is, but i can find it! let me know and i'm there!
Old 11-04-2009, 01:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

im in, 6dof hope theres no bad feeling about the paint thing, the X gf dad did that to fuck with me i think. and as far as the black friday rc run screw camping in this cold call the comfort in in pine grove mention rc and its only 60$ a night
Old 11-04-2009, 02:03 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jeepnick
im in, 6dof hope theres no bad feeling about the paint thing, the X gf dad did that to fuck with me i think. and as far as the black friday rc run screw camping in this cold call the comfort in in pine grove mention rc and its only 60$ a night
yeah dude, you did everything you could so nothing against you. it actually was a good thing!! spurred me into lookin at this other shop close by and the guy has given me all kinds of info from painting (he actually painted my hood and it's PERFECT) to showing me the local backwoods inspection station that does rebuilt titles the right way

you headed for the BF RC run?

and as far as camping in the cold ... you pussy
Old 11-04-2009, 02:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 6DoF
yeah dude, you did everything you could so nothing against you. it actually was a good thing!! spurred me into lookin at this other shop close by and the guy has given me all kinds of info from painting (he actually painted my hood and it's PERFECT) to showing me the local backwoods inspection station that does rebuilt titles the right way

you headed for the BF RC run?

and as far as camping in the cold ... you pussy
thanks, i camped for the east coast jk fest it was like 40 and rainy not that bad, a few weeks later sprung for the hotel, so much nicer taking a hot shower when your hungover, yea im in for the black friday run. m(a)ce and i are getting very familiar with the local bars
im prob ordering a lift to instal right before the run, ill let you know id love some guidance
Old 11-04-2009, 02:36 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jeepnick
thanks, i camped for the east coast jk fest it was like 40 and rainy not that bad, a few weeks later sprung for the hotel, so much nicer taking a hot shower when your hungover, yea im in for the black friday run. m(a)ce and i are getting very familiar with the local bars
im prob ordering a lift to instal right before the run, ill let you know id love some guidance
yeah, let me know, i'm in. you need a place to work or just a hand?

when you headed over to RC? i might just follow ya over
Old 11-04-2009, 02:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

not sure, might do it here or i have a place in ligonier and was thinking about going up for 7springs kickoff weekend the 20th and doing it up there, ill let you know. if i do it here i may need the use of a garage. if i do it up there ur more then welcome to join dont know if youve been up there or not but its a good time
as far as rc prob leave after thanksgiving dinner, so i'll know closer to then when dinner is, but a convoy (even if its only 2) is better then 1
Old 11-04-2009, 03:04 PM
JK Newbie

7springs kickoff??? will there be skiing???

i'd be willing to help ya at my place, i got everything needed to rock it out nice and quick.

10-4 rubber ducky! we got a convoy. (i tend to drive 80 in my JK ...) i'll call some time this week and get a room.

Quick Reply: Pittsburgh bar run