Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Rausch Creek 8/11 and 8/12

Old 08-08-2007, 01:35 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

of course I'll be at Jeepfest in New Castle PA, I'm in that Jeep club..

My wife doesnt work at 4wd hardware any longer, My mom still does and I have many friends that work there.

However I dont see them sponsoring a meet and greet, just for Project JK.com they have two other they put on during the year. but you never know,

Should we try and have a meet and greet this fall someone where?
Old 08-08-2007, 01:50 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by atomicmecha
i'd be game for a east coast JK meet and greet / off road run. Let me know when and where.
x2 on this!
Old 08-08-2007, 02:57 PM
JK Super Freak

I'm in, I also went ahead and registered for jeepfest. I just figured out where it is, but should be a good time.

Meet a greet at Rausch is convenient and pretty in the middle from the looks of it!

I'm in in September or October. We can start to plan, I probably could even get a t-shirt made if we had enough interest.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:10 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by usgaone
I'm in, I also went ahead and registered for jeepfest. I just figured out where it is, but should be a good time.

Meet a greet at Rausch is convenient and pretty in the middle from the looks of it!

I'm in in September or October. We can start to plan, I probably could even get a t-shirt made if we had enough interest.
my other club I'm in, is having a trail ride the next day in Wellsville Ohio, if you or anyone else is interested, its nothing big, but its alot of fun. check out my wheeling photo's for pics of wellsville..

lets try and make a meet and greet in september at Raush Creek,, I have a shit load of weddings in October for some reason...
Old 08-08-2007, 03:22 PM
JK Super Freak

ok, I'm in for september, let's nail a date down and see what turn out we can get.

As for day after, sorry have to get back to the dogs, we'll come up friday night, stay somewhere, cathc the event Sat. then head home sat evening. Sunday will be qt at home.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:58 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd be interested if it was late September, the begining of the month is already booked pretty solid.
Old 08-09-2007, 08:24 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default lol

iwas messing; i will run with anyone and any rig...

In fact I often bring stockers along because of the 10 people I bring I can usually get 3-4 to come back!

4-wheelin just isn't for some (they should be required to sell there Jeeps and buy civics, but that's another thread)...

so; anyone who want to wheel mostly blues and some on / off blacks hit me up

I will be there sat morn or email me at mp3tocd_man@yahoo.com

almost all of RC has by passes on the hard stuff for the wimps in the group

I wheel mine hard; but would prefer to keep it rubber side down.

once I find my $3k TJ, i won't care, and will welcome reds...

Quick Reply: Rausch Creek 8/11 and 8/12