Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Rausch Creek Nov. 6th, come join Maryland's JK's.

Old 10-25-2010, 04:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Deton8dJK
Looks like Nov. 6th might be a go. Depending on how many are coming, we may need 2 groups. Groups of 8 are preferable. I am staying at the Hampton Inn.

Definate:

1. cunnart
2. Deton8dJK (guide)
3. Deton8dJK buddy
4. The Scientist
5. rnjstel
6. JCKnauer22
7. 07BLUEJK
8. 07BLUEJK's Son
9. kd5zwf
10. Only 1
11. Millerman999
12. 07JKUnlimitedX

Maybe:
1. SteveDolce
2. ruppster
3. JKStell
4. jeffncs
5. brandonbooth
Put me in the maybe collum! If I can find a babysitter I'm up for the greens and blues!
Old 10-25-2010, 04:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm out... I came to my senses and don't want to tempt the fates with a 3 year old and 2 year old in the Jeep all day long. I may not make it home alive or sane.

Have fun! I'll try to get that way in November.

Jeff
Old 10-26-2010, 03:00 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jeffncs
I'm out... I came to my senses and don't want to tempt the fates with a 3 year old and 2 year old in the Jeep all day long. I may not make it home alive or sane.

Have fun! I'll try to get that way in November.

Jeff
I was a little worried the first time I brought both boys with me but have found it really isn't that bad, they have been coming since before their 2nd birthdays. My secrets are plenty of snacks, something to keep them occupied in the back seat (monster trucks and Jeep toys usually work), stop periodically to let them climb on the rocks and jump in some mud puddles. They have fun, wear themselves out and usually are asleep by the time we get home.

Wish I could make this trip but this time of year gets really hectic so probably won't make it back up to Rausch until next year.
Old 10-26-2010, 04:44 AM
JK Freak

Jeff give it a shot. I bet you will find the 3 year old is way to occupied with soaking everything in, all though all 3 year olds do vary. If you have t obail early we will all understand.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default I'm out.

Unless this all gets resolved really quickly, which I don't see happening, I'm not going to be able to make it. The Jeep had a bit of a tumble this weekend. I was playing around in a field and the inside rear wheel caught a ground hog hole while I was sliding a little and it was just enough to push it over. The entire tub is tweaked pretty good. Nothing lines up any more. The good new is that no one was seriously injured. I was impressed with how well the stock cage actually held up. Hopefully I'll make the next one.

Old 10-26-2010, 06:49 AM
JK Freak

That really sucks, glad every one is safe though. I wonder if they are going to total it out. Bent body there might be a good chance.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:40 AM
JK Newbie

Put me down as a maybe for this.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TheScientist
Unless this all gets resolved really quickly, which I don't see happening, I'm not going to be able to make it. The Jeep had a bit of a tumble this weekend. I was playing around in a field and the inside rear wheel caught a ground hog hole while I was sliding a little and it was just enough to push it over. The entire tub is tweaked pretty good. Nothing lines up any more. The good new is that no one was seriously injured. I was impressed with how well the stock cage actually held up. Hopefully I'll make the next one.

i think your hard top is going to leak... sorry, could resist trying to add some humor.

sorry, to see this. glad no one was hurt, though. this is what insurance is for. if it gets totalled out, you should sell me that MyGig!!!!!
Old 10-26-2010, 01:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Looks like Nov. 6th is a go. Depending on how many are coming, we may need 2 groups. Groups of 8 are preferable. Also, just to let everyoone know I will be doing GREEN trails and maybe some blues depending on others in the group. This is just a meet and greet and I know there are some first timers. I noticed some of you were interested in Blue/Black so I wanted to let those people know. Also, I am staying at the Hampton Inn.

Definate:

1. cunnart
2. Deton8dJK (guide)
3. Deton8dJK buddy
4. rnjstel
5. JCKnauer22
6. 07BLUEJK
7. 07BLUEJK's Son
8. kd5zwf
9. Only 1
10. Millerman999
11. 07JKUnlimitedX

Maybe:
1. SteveDolce
2. ruppster
3. JKStell
4. brandonbooth
5. laxnjay
Old 10-26-2010, 01:26 PM
JK Super Freak

[QUOTE=TheScientist;1909547]
QUOTE]

Damn man sorry to see that, it is heartbraking. Glad to see no serious injuries.

Quick Reply: Rausch Creek Nov. 6th, come join Maryland's JK's.