Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

waving

Old 02-21-2012, 05:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I highly dislike when you wave and the other jeeper looks miserable like you just put a gun to their head to wave...dunno about others but I rather then not wave at all lol maybe its cause I grin ear to ear everytime I'm in my rig
Old 02-21-2012, 05:31 AM
JK Junkie

and the other jeep............ doesnt? yea, I agree. Now I just wave like a maniac at them, hahaha
Old 02-21-2012, 06:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I think this topic will go on forever We've all become jeep snobs! Now, don't get me wrong here, I'm the first to complain when a fellow jeeper doesn't even give me the common and simple wave back But, Chrysler started building these wrangler unlimited in 07 to attract the family man and woman. Besides, they don't tell a person when you buy a jeep, all the responsibilities that come with operating a jeep
"It's A Jeep Thing, You wouldn't Understand" So, what I'm trying to say is, We have to grin it and bear it.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:28 AM
JK Newbie

hmmmm I just got an idea... how about we get papers printed out, instructions on how to jeep wave. then go to the dealership and go through each jeep and put it in the glove box? good idea? I think so!
Old 02-21-2012, 06:29 AM
JK Junkie

I'm gonna do what my buddy did on his TJ and get a big ol' air horn like on a friggin boat or 18 wheeler so I can get their attention...either get them to wave....or shit their pants, haha
Old 02-21-2012, 06:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

was it a yong kid becuse if so they may not know what you where doing with your hands. see in video games you font wave. try texting them next time. if that fails just yell get off my lawn!!!
Old 02-21-2012, 07:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FoxRacingJMC
I'm gonna do what my buddy did on his TJ and get a big ol' air horn like on a friggin boat or 18 wheeler so I can get their attention...either get them to wave....or shit their pants, haha
Good Idea!
Old 02-21-2012, 07:53 AM
JK Newbie

Ive noticed that the people who are less likely to wave are the ones with stock jeeps AND that neighbor old lady of mine with a beefed up Rubicon who refuses to offroad because her jeep "was too expensive to do something dumb like that".
Old 02-21-2012, 07:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by defierro
Ive noticed that the people who are less likely to wave are the ones with stock jeeps AND that neighbor old lady of mine with a beefed up Rubicon who refuses to offroad because her jeep "was too expensive to do something dumb like that".
I'm sure you have asked why in the hell she bought a Rubicon? Is she a forum member?
Old 02-21-2012, 08:00 AM
JK Newbie

No she is not. Her reason for getting a Rubicon is that she didnt want to go with the "cheap jeeps". I drive an X, so that kinda hurt my Jeep's feelings.

Quick Reply: waving