Moab Special Meet and Greet at GoToMoab Garage: Monday March 21

Moab Special Meet and Greet at GoToMoab Garage: Monday March 21

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Moab Special Meet and Greet at GoToMoab Garage: Monday March 21

Moab's only DIY garage is opening it's doors to JK-Forum for an exclusive event! Friend Joe (Teratoy) is making his shop available to us for a tour of the shop, access to the shop tools and equipment like the lifts, adding a unique benefit. I know last year when we blew our Supercharger on the drive to Moab we would to have loved having access to a shop like his. Upon check-in you'll receive a ticket as well as a special JK-Forum 50th Easter Jeep Safari Anniversary inspired shirt (supply is limited--one per person). Mingle with your forum friends and put faces to forum screen names. To round out the night we'll be doing a giveaway from some of the major vendors in the off-road world. Don't miss out on this special opportunity thanks to our friends from GoToMoab.com

When: Monday, March 21st – 7:00 PM

Where: GoToMoab Garage
    11850 SOUTH HWY. 191,
    SUITE A3
    MOAB, UT 84532

Maximum number of attendees: 50

Dinner: Dinner will be hosted by the GoToMoab Garage and rumor has it a taco bar could be involved!

What does my free ticket get me?
    Drawings and door prizes from some of the major vendors in the off-road community (a full list to be posted soon).
    Get your one of a kind JK-Forum 50th Easter Jeep Safari Anniversary shirts (free thanks to Internet Brands - one per person-must be in attendance).
    Mixer with your fellow JK-Forum members from around the world
    Tour of the GoToMoab Garage. Need an inspection of your suspension? This is the place -lifts and tools to do the job right!

Going:

1. sm_rubi, blonda
    2. "Turtle"
    3. Canvas, SWMBO
    4. Murder1
    5. raycn Ray & Dustin (off wait list)
    6. WaterGuy
    7. Boosted
    8. Tomslik, TomsliksChick, tomslicksChiksKid
    9. Offroadtoys4x4jk, X2
    10. RC3, Rashelle, Reagan, Mark
    11. boyinparadise
    12. DesertJeep
    13. JKBANDIT55 +1
    14. Jeek.OlllllllO <-- from the waiting list.
    15. g Rock +1
    16. Black~N~Blue
    17. IIIsober69
    18. AEV07 +1
    19. LHC30
    20. Rancho
    21. JeepNAmerica +1
    22. banksjeepr
    23. wheezer +1
    24. tachyon +4
    25. FahadWheelDrive
    26. JK TANK +1
    27. jkzombiehunter, Vicki
    28. Mean 69, Mindy
    29. nickcoleman + 2
    30. HolyMolyRacing +Jacky
    31. Ricky47
    32. capt scotty

Total = 50

Wait List:
    Jeek.OlllllllO
    AZ Rubi
    Last edited by sm_rubi; 03-18-2016 at 03:58 PM.

Sign me up

"Turtle"
    2013 JKUR Commando Green • Rebel Off Road • Northridge4x4

Sign SWMBO and myself up.
    NORTHRIDGE4X4

ROCK KRAWLER

The Price of Freedom is Written on the WALL.

Quote Originally Posted by sm_rubi View Post

Moab's only DIY garage is opening it's doors to JK-Forum for an exclusive event! Friend Joe (Teratoy) is making his shop available to us for a tour of the shop, access to the shop tools and equipment like the lifts, adding a unique benefit. I know last year when we blew our Supercharger on the drive to Moab we would to have loved having access to a shop like his. Upon check-in you'll receive a ticket as well as a special JK-Forum 50th Easter Jeep Safari Anniversary inspired shirt (supply is limited--one per person). Mingle with your forum friends and put faces to forum screen names. To round out the night we'll be doing a giveaway from some of the major vendors in the off-road world. Don't miss out on this special opportunity thanks to our friends from GoToMoab.com

When: Monday, March 21st &ndash; 7:00 PM

Where: GoToMoab Garage
    11850 SOUTH HWY. 191,
    SUITE A3
    MOAB, UT 84532

Maximum number of attendees: 50

Dinner: Dinner will be hosted by the GoToMoab Garage and rumor has it a taco bar could be involved!

What does my free ticket get me?
    Drawings and door prizes from some of the major vendors in the off-road community (a full list to be posted soon).
    Get your one of a kind JK-Forum 50th Easter Jeep Safari Anniversary shirts (free thanks to Internet Brands - one per person-must be in attendance).
    Mixer with your fellow JK-Forum members from around the world
    Tour of the GoToMoab Garage. Need an inspection of your suspension? This is the place -lifts and tools to do the job right!

Going:

1. sm_rubi, blonda
    Count me in

See you there....
    camo use

Quote Originally Posted by sm_rubi View Post
    Moab's only DIY garage is opening it's doors to JK-Forum for an exclusive event! Friend Joe (Teratoy) is making his shop available to us for a tour of the shop, access to the shop tools and equipment like the lifts, adding a unique benefit. I know last year when we blew our Supercharger on the drive to Moab we would to have loved having access to a shop like his. Upon check-in you'll receive a ticket as well as a special JK-Forum 50th Easter Jeep Safari Anniversary inspired shirt (supply is limited--one per person). Mingle with your forum friends and put faces to forum screen names. To round out the night we'll be doing a giveaway from some of the major vendors in the off-road world. Don't miss out on this special opportunity thanks to our friends from GoToMoab.com When: Monday, March 21st &ndash; 7:00 PM Where: GoToMoab Garage 11850 SOUTH HWY. 191, SUITE A3 MOAB, UT 84532 Maximum number of attendees: 50 Dinner: Dinner will be hosted by the GoToMoab Garage and rumor has it a taco bar could be involved! What does my free ticket get me? Drawings and door prizes from some of the major vendors in the off-road community (a full list to be posted soon). Get your one of a kind JK-Forum 50th Easter Jeep Safari Anniversary shirts (free thanks to Internet Brands - one per person-must be in attendance). Mixer with your fellow JK-Forum members from around the world Tour of the GoToMoab Garage. Need an inspection of your suspension? This is the place -lifts and tools to do the job right! Sign up now to secure your spot for this special night! Going: 1. sm_rubi, blonda
    Please sign up Desert Jeep and Water Guy. Thanks Frank.
    Northridge 4X4

Count me in.

Forum Media Contributor tomslik's Avatar

SLIK JK Steel Blue 2008 2-Dr Wrangler Rubicon

| RE 4.5" Extreme Duty Radius Long Arm suspension | Fox Racing Shox w/Reservoirs | RCX 2.2 | Superior 5.13 | 17x8.5 Walker Evans + 37x13.5 Nittos | Shrockworks mid-width | Warn Powerplant | River Raider Tube Fenders + matching rock-sliders (not installed yet) | OR-Fab tire carrier + Gerry cans | Superchips Flashpaq + Banks Ram-Air + Magnaflow Cat-back Exhaust |

Default I would love to Join this one

Try adding another jeeper and my passenger... Count Me In please. Looking forward for it

RC3

Please add us...
    Rod, Rashelle, Reagan, Mark
    2013 JKU Rubicon
    3.5" Eibach All-Terrain-Lift, 37" Nitto Trail Grappler M/Ts, 17" Method 105 Beadlocks w/Monster Valves,
    Poison Spyder Armor, Rockhard Sport Cage, MileMarker 8K winch, K&N Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Bartact Seat Covers,
    Genesis Dual Battery, SierraLED Dual AmberWhite Light Bars, Superchips TrailDash 2, SpiderWebShade, PowerTank

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast