Notices
Fallen Heroes Jeep Build JK Forum is proud to announce our partnership with US Army veteran Robert Basil, builder of the Fallen Heroes Car, in the building of the Fallen Heroes Jeep, a rolling, crawling, mudding tribute to America's military veterans. Over the next few months you can watch as Rebel Off-Road brings together components from our generous project partners in the creation of a tough and capable JK to be unveiled at Easter Jeep Safari in Moab. The Fallen Heroes Jeep will then spend its weekends attending car shows, off road shows and wheeling events reminding folks of the great debt of gratitude we owe our military service men and women.

Thank you al for the support, but it is time for me to say goodbye to the forums.

Old 06-29-2014, 08:52 PM
JKF Supported Project

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thank you al for the support, but it is time for me to say goodbye to the forums.

Over the last 8 months I have met some amazing people on this community while building the Fallen Heroes Jeep. I would like to thank each and every one of you that helped for your support.

Unfortunately over the past 48 hours I have been the recipient of many personal attacks on my character and also attacks towards some of the charities I support and my sponsors. While a lot of my personal information is already public, I have also had people post that information calling for more harassment against both myself and my family and I have been receiving both threatening and harassing phone calls.

If I am guilty of anything it is that I did not include enough information on the Fallen Heroes Jeep website about what we do with the Jeep. I understand the concern and have taken the time to include that information on the website, but the attacks continue.

If I have learned anything working full time online over the past 20 years it is that once the "hive mind" get's a thought into their heads nothing you say or do will change it.

So to protect my family, the charities I support and my sponsors I will no longer be participating on any online forum for the Fallen Heroes Jeep to include the JK-Forum. If you would like to keep up with what we are doing with the Fallen Heroes Jeep you can visit our website ad Facebook page.

Thanks again to all of you who have and continue to support the Fallen Heroes Jeep and our men and women in uniform and their families!
Old 07-02-2014, 07:39 AM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

What kind of personal attacks? If they are coming from the SC area, and said attacks discredit the names of veterans and active duty, you can happily point them in my direction. I'll be sure to give them ample opportunity to have a face to face chat about things with me.
Old 07-02-2014, 08:38 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by tarpon4me
What kind of personal attacks? If they are coming from the SC area, and said attacks discredit the names of veterans and active duty, you can happily point them in my direction. I'll be sure to give them ample opportunity to have a face to face chat about things with me.
Maybe you should check out the original threads concerning this guy before making ridiculous threats.
Old 07-02-2014, 09:19 AM
JK Freak

Have no idea about any threads, as I read things at face value. Note that I said if "said threats discredit veterans or active duty." Personal attacks on him individually for things he's done or false claims on is part is another ball game if that's the case, and is completely his problem.

And I assure you, I have no problem putting someone in their place that has an issue with ANY veteran, ANY active duty member, or anything that fellow veterans like myself have done for this country. Being a Service Connected Veteran myself, I kind of take that personal. Write that down. I'm in Florence, SC. I'd prefer progression of this conversation be in person, because internet whitty battles are gay. Since God is my co pilot, I do not live in fear.

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny
Maybe you should check out the original threads concerning this guy before making ridiculous threats.

Last edited by tarpon4me; 07-02-2014 at 09:22 AM.
Old 07-02-2014, 09:31 AM
JK Freak

where's the popcorn meme?
Old 07-02-2014, 09:38 AM
JK Freak

How about a beer instead?

Originally Posted by etl330
where's the popcorn meme?
Old 07-02-2014, 09:39 AM
JK Freak

that'd work but if this goes on as long as the other thread I'd die of alcohol poisoning very fast
Old 07-02-2014, 09:43 AM
JK Freak

Na, i'm done. not even pulling this thread up again.

Originally Posted by etl330
that'd work but if this goes on as long as the other thread I'd die of alcohol poisoning very fast
Old 07-02-2014, 09:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Is both an option?
Old 07-02-2014, 02:04 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have no problem putting someone in their place that has an issue with ANY veteran, ANY active duty member, or anything that fellow veterans like myself have done for this country.
Bowe Bergdahl?

Quick Reply: Thank you al for the support, but it is time for me to say goodbye to the forums.