Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

how to create a signature

Old 12-13-2008, 11:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how to create a signature

i see in other peoples threads r replys that they have a quotes r thier mods at at the end of there replys i assume they dont write it every time how do they do that
Old 12-13-2008, 11:25 AM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by pooswa
i see in other peoples threads r replys that they have a quotes r thier mods at atee end how do they do that
Go into your and look on the left side of the screen and under "Settings & Options" select "edit signature."
Old 01-09-2009, 08:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pooswa
i see in other peoples threads r replys that they have a quotes r thier mods at at the end of there replys i assume they dont write it every time how do they do that
Nice avatar...
Old 01-12-2009, 08:16 AM
JK Freak

my signature keeps disappearing. i edited it, as the directions say, saved it and now its gone

see its back!

Last edited by paramaniac; 01-12-2009 at 08:16 AM. Reason: my sig came back?

Quick Reply: how to create a signature