Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

how do i become an active member

Old 03-26-2010, 08:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how do i become an active member

how do i become an active member been trying to sell rims in forsale site wont let me says im restricted what do i need to do
Old 03-26-2010, 08:48 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

from the site FAQ's on the upper right of your screen: Why can't I start a new thread in the For Sale Forum?

Why can't I start a new thread in the For Sale Forum?

In an effort to help control scammers from taking advantage of our members, we have changed the permissions in our for sale forum so that only active members are allowed to start new threads within them. You will need to have approximately 50 ligitimate posts (posts made in Anything & Everything do not count and post padding is prohibited) to your name before the forum software acknowledges you as an active member.
Old 03-28-2010, 06:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

found it thanks

Quick Reply: how do i become an active member