Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

JK Forum software update! Please post your feedback here.

Old 02-01-2018, 09:12 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 91 Likes on 58 Posts

I have them and I understand the use of ad blockers. I'm not sure if that affects how the techs will be able to help but I'l find out.

Bob
Old 02-01-2018, 11:12 AM
JK Junkie
FJOTM Winner

Received 202 Likes on 184 Posts

Not liking the "Related Thread" feature that adds another thread below. It's frustrating to scroll into a different thread and waste time trying to find the last posts in a particular thread. The browser scroll bar seems to get confused about the length of the web page too, which adds to the frustration. Prefer just a list of related threads, or nothing at all.

Old 02-01-2018, 01:33 PM
Administrator Emeritus

Originally Posted by Mr.T
Not liking the "Related Thread" feature that adds another thread below. It's frustrating to scroll into a different thread and waste time trying to find the last posts in a particular thread. The browser scroll bar seems to get confused about the length of the web page too, which adds to the frustration. Prefer just a list of related threads, or nothing at all.

I understand, it is not for everyone. You can turn if off in your User Control Panel edit options.
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/prof...do=editoptions

The option for related threads is bellow the red circle. I hope that helps!

Bob
The following users liked this post:
Mr.T (02-01-2018)
Old 02-01-2018, 01:39 PM
JK Junkie
FJOTM Winner

Thanks Bob, that works perfect.
Old 02-09-2018, 05:27 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bb code left not allowed

I am trying to post something for sale, and it says BB code is not allowed. Not sure what to do. I am not a programmer and I found some explanation that makes no sense to me, as it doesn't have anything in it close to any character in my post.
Old 02-09-2018, 05:35 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This forum is not usable apparently

I can't get anything posted. Have a JK 4dr top for sale for 2014 JK twill top never used, It won't post not sure if the forum won't allow me to post from my apple computer but it keeps saying BB code left not allowed.
Old 02-10-2018, 04:27 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Originally Posted by mrtodddogg
I can't get anything posted. Have a JK 4dr top for sale for 2014 JK twill top never used, It won't post not sure if the forum won't allow me to post from my apple computer but it keeps saying BB code left not allowed.
Hi,

You must be registered for 15 days and have at least 5 posts to use the classifieds. I hope that helps.

Bob
Old 02-16-2018, 09:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

How do you disable related threads? I went to the options sections as described above but that setting isn't threr.
Old 02-16-2018, 10:04 AM
JK Junkie
FJOTM Winner

Originally Posted by Riptide9
How do you disable related threads? I went to the options sections as described above but that setting isn't threr.
It's at the very bottom of a box titled "Thread Display Options" which is in "Edit Options".
Old 02-17-2018, 07:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Here is a screenshot of the Thread display options in edit options and I don't see the setting anywhere. What am I missing?/

Quick Reply: JK Forum software update! Please post your feedback here.