Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

Uploading pics

Old 08-18-2010, 03:38 PM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Uploading pics

It wont let me upload anymore pictures, it says "This picture exceeds your total album size quota by 2.5kb" I ONLY HAVE 3 PICTURES IN MY ALBUM.....Please Advise Thank You

Last edited by Paulsonic; 08-18-2010 at 03:48 PM.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:25 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am getting the same message...
Old 08-23-2010, 09:30 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Paulsonic
It wont let me upload anymore pictures, it says "This picture exceeds your total album size quota by 2.5kb" I ONLY HAVE 3 PICTURES IN MY ALBUM.....Please Advise Thank You
I tried to upload a bunch of pics to a new folder today and got the same message... the folder is empty now, and if I try to add any i get the message again. But, if I go to the pic posting testing grounds, and try to post pics via attachment, there they are to choose from! (But not all that I tried to upload, just a few)
Old 08-23-2010, 02:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

I keep getting the message "New user registrations not allowed". I changed emails a little back ago and I cant access my old account
Old 08-30-2010, 06:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

I am having trouble uploading pics to my.project.jk albums also. I try to create a new album and I get this error:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 29097984) (tried to allocate 79 bytes) in /home/project/public_html/my/pp-inc.php on line 3928

I thought maybe I needed to delete some pics b/c my earlier ones were large but that didn't help any.

I also get an error something like this after I have uploaded some pics outside of an album and then try to submit them.

Please Help!!!
Old 08-31-2010, 05:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

I got the same message, but how did you remove the older pics to make more space?
Old 09-01-2010, 06:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by eric71
I got the same message, but how did you remove the older pics to make more space?
I removed them but that didn't help. It must be something with the website.

But to answer your question...pick a photo you want to delete, towards the bottom of the page select edit photo, then there is a chek box towards the bottom again to delete it. Check the box and pick submit changes.

Be aware that if you have posted a pic in a thread that was linked to the pic you delete, it will not show up in that thred anymore.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default New Gallery

Just saw this...
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...project-jk.com

Did not know we were supposed to start using this instead?

Quick Reply: Uploading pics