Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

Why can't I post up smilies

Old 03-31-2008, 07:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why can't I post up smilies

I am having problems trying to post up smilies. I don't know what I did. I used to be able too, but now if I try to click on one nothing happens. Down below where it has Miscellaneous Options there is no check in the disable smilies in text. Any help would be appreciated.

It is hard to be a smart a$$ with out them.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:34 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jptex
I am having problems trying to post up smilies. I don't know what I did. I used to be able too, but now if I try to click on one nothing happens. Down below where it has Miscellaneous Options there is no check in the disable smilies in text. Any help would be appreciated.

It is hard to be a smart a$$ with out them.
You click on the smiley and it won't paste?

The only thing that I can think of is within your user/cp in "edit options"/ Thread display options.
Other than that I am at a loss.

Last edited by Dizzyliz; 03-31-2008 at 07:38 AM.

Quick Reply: Why can't I post up smilies