Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

The 505

Old 09-10-2008, 08:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The 505

HELLO!!!! New Jeeper here pick it up tomorrow!!!! Anyway just wanted to shout out for my home state which I miss so much!!! Me and my jeep can't wait to get home and see you NM.... So we can enjoy your backroads and get dirty and drink hella beers!!!!!!! Gotta love the backroads. For you all that have never been to Apache Kid's grave site in the Gila you should go see it. PM me and Ill hook you up with some map's and trails of the Gila National Forest. Pretty much all free reign land with no one to ask what the hell you are doing out there. KICK A$$

NM The best
Old 09-10-2008, 09:05 AM
JK Junkie

I take you are in the service, if so thank you and hope you get home soon!

Gotta love the land that has little to no restrictions. AZ got quite a bit as well. Of course we still need to watch where we drive or they will start placing restrictions and closing areas.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Agreed. Also when we go on those long rides through the woods with a little bit of spirits we need to police up our trash and pick up whatever the other guy leaves behind. My last trip to AZ was early summer to Alpine and Big Lake. Kinda dead still but nice and green around the lake. You would not believe the restrictions they have here in Germany. That's why places like the Gila, Glenwood, Cibola and Carson NTL Forest to name a few are so great. Virtually no restrictions except for fires!!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 07:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

COMMON 505!!!!!!!!!!! bump!
Old 09-12-2008, 09:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Angry

wtf %)% represent your state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is downright sad!!!! I am in a foreign country trying to call on my home state ....... And nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake up 505 and let the us know where the real off-roading country is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-12-2008, 09:30 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by bake13b
wtf %)% represent your state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is downright sad!!!! I am in a foreign country trying to call on my home state ....... And nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake up 505 and let the us know where the real off-roading country is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is only a hand full of NM people on here. I already posted a thread like this but deleted it due to lack of response. I know a few guys that have JK's that I am trying to bring on here from Rio Rancho.

Oh ya and the decals you were asking about. Here is the link: http://www.project-jk.com/store/products.php?cat=9

Last edited by Gokracer1; 09-12-2008 at 09:32 AM.
Old 09-12-2008, 11:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

I probably built your house!!! LOL !!! I used to frame house's in RR before I joined the service.... something about trying to pound nails when planes were crashin ...... RIP..... Anyway I picked up my Jk today and couldn't be happier except for if your veh is sitting for a bit in the rain and you open the door the water poors in Oh well. Have you ever taken the backroad from Sandia mountain to Placitas??? It's not like rock-crawling material but it's a nice mountain cruise..... PUT 505 on the map.
Old 09-12-2008, 11:57 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by bake13b
I probably built your house!!! LOL !!! I used to frame house's in RR before I joined the service.... something about trying to pound nails when planes were crashin ...... RIP..... Anyway I picked up my Jk today and couldn't be happier except for if your veh is sitting for a bit in the rain and you open the door the water poors in Oh well. Have you ever taken the backroad from Sandia mountain to Placitas??? It's not like rock-crawling material but it's a nice mountain cruise..... PUT 505 on the map.
I live in Alb, so I don't think you built mine. But Rio Rancho is getting huge! Im trying but I need more people from here. I know the Jk population is growing here slowly. But I got to start recruiting on the street. Those Tuscon guys are making us look bad But its ok I'm glad they got a group going over there.

Quick Reply: The 505