Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Anyone wheeled in Sedona, AZ???

Old 08-31-2009, 07:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone wheeled in Sedona, AZ???

Ya boyz ever run the trails in sedona???

I have to go to flag fri-mon. thinking of taking jeep down on sun or mon. to schnebly road I guess its a dirt road from i-17 to sedona??

Does anybody want to come up on sunday and wheel??

Then do like broken arrow trail???

Do ya know any outer or better trails to do there???

Never wheeled there before??

Chad
Old 08-31-2009, 12:01 PM
JK Freak

Schnebly Hill road is pretty easy but its a a good scenic drive and it puts you into sedona right up the road from broken arrow.

Broken Arrow, Soldiers Pass, Greasy Spoon? Im sure theres more.

I may be up there sunday, not sure yet. See what happens.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

I wheel there alot!You can get freebie handout maps of the common easy trails like Broken Arrow,Soldiers Pass,Greasy Spoon,Cliff Hanger etc. at the Jeep Rental places,they are always friendly and helpful if you have questions.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Broken Arrow, Soldiers Pass, and there is one trail that my friend showed me that takes you from Sedona all the way to Jerome -- it was awesome! I can't find it on my own though.

Sedona trails are a blast. Just a heads up, there is ALOT of construction going on in Sedona at the moment so the turn off for broken arrow is quite difficult to find from the main road if you haven't explored the area before. But it's probably the most fun and beautiful trail up there too! So make sure you find out from somewhere what street you need to turn on now.

I'll let you know if I end up going on Sunday. I may be there Saturday though as I am going to teach a friend/potential gf how to 4-wheel around there and then head to Flag afterwards. Sedona + Jeep = the Perfect Date!
Old 09-02-2009, 12:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RN M OVR
Broken Arrow, Soldiers Pass, and there is one trail that my friend showed me that takes you from Sedona all the way to Jerome -- it was awesome! I can't find it on my own though.

Sedona trails are a blast. Just a heads up, there is ALOT of construction going on in Sedona at the moment so the turn off for broken arrow is quite difficult to find from the main road if you haven't explored the area before. But it's probably the most fun and beautiful trail up there too! So make sure you find out from somewhere what street you need to turn on now.

I'll let you know if I end up going on Sunday. I may be there Saturday though as I am going to teach a friend/potential gf how to 4-wheel around there and then head to Flag afterwards. Sedona + Jeep = the Perfect Date!
That street is Morgan Rd.Take it to the end and it turns into Broken Arrow trail.
Old 09-05-2009, 08:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

I bought a book "I guide to Arizona backroads & 4-wheel drive trails" so its got alot all the trails in there ...

MY plan;
-leave flag at 8;00AM drive to sedona taking the "Schebly hill road" its a dirt backroad to sedona... says it takes an hour and it takes 30 min. to get to the road

-so get to sedona around 9:30 get food meet any of you guys if you want to go???

-then do broken Arrrow 2hr

-then go do soldier pass...short trail less then 1 hr

So let me know if you guys want to meet up????

Chad
Old 09-05-2009, 07:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

i did not hear from anyone so ....I will just post some pictures on tue. for ya
Old 09-08-2009, 06:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

For some reson I can't post pictures on here ....anyway here is a link for some pictures..

http://www.*******s.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14379
Old 09-08-2009, 02:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by azrockzuk
For some reson I can't post pictures on here ....anyway here is a link for some pictures..

http://www.*******s.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14379
right click on the picture.

go to properties and click it.

there will be an address at the top of the window that pops up, copy & paste.

when posting a pic in the forum click the image icon (mt. in the yellow box).

paste (ctrl+V) the link and hit ok.

do that for each picture.

Quick Reply: Anyone wheeled in Sedona, AZ???