Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Arizona lift

Old 09-01-2009, 03:01 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Arizona lift

where would you recommend to go for application of lift in AZ. ?
I'm willing to travel to CA. if need be.
i just figure for the money i can not take chances.
i will be looking for a 4 to 4.5" lift.
thanks guys and after the issues with the TERAFLEX that i've been reading i'm back to research mode.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:25 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Call us at trail master and set up a tour. We make our kits in Chino Valley, AZ.
(928) 636-7080
Old 09-01-2009, 03:30 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by rubicondevil07
Hell if you get a bolt on kit you can drive down here and I can help you install it.
X2...
Old 09-01-2009, 03:56 PM
JK Freak

Ballistic fab here in Tucson has built some pretty impressive rigs, but I'd find it hard to believe there aren't some good places up by you ie you shouldn't have to drive to Ca. Isn't Camp Crocker in Scottsdale? Everyone raves about him and he seems to have great customer support on here. No personal experience with COP but from what I've heard their good stuff.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default lift?

Try Joe at AbsouluteOffroadphx.com PHX

Last edited by Robar; 09-01-2009 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Plese do not post non sponsor contact info.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:08 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Probably get booted off for this but what the hell. After installing one of your 5" lifts this weekend on a friends JK, I can without a doubt say that I am glad I am not running your stuff on my jeep.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

X2 on Joe at Absolute! He's a good guy and knows his stuff.I would have had him do my lift,but I am VERY impatient and wanted it done NOW,so I did it myself,very easy with basic hand tools etc.If you don't want to tackle it though give him a call!
Old 09-01-2009, 05:22 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Probably get booted off for this but what the hell. After installing one of your 5" lifts this weekend on a friends JK, I can without a doubt say that I am glad I am not running your stuff on my jeep.
Why? Was this with Chris' lift?
Old 09-01-2009, 06:38 PM
JK Newbie

I just installed my Rough Country budget boost, and it wasn't very hard to do. I did it all by myself, but it would be much easier with a helper.

If I was going to PAY someone to do it, I would probably go to 4 Wheelers Supply in Phoenix, on East Wasgington and about 35 street.

Or you can go to:
an Arizona, very friendly Jeep club that has a few of the members that own fab shops and repair shops that would trip over each other to get your work. Or if you decide to do the lift yourself and run into a snag, people there will help walk you through it. And if they can't walk you through, one of the hired mechanics will come out to your house (for money) and fix it.

Last edited by Dizzyliz; 09-01-2009 at 09:17 PM. Reason: non sponsor link
Old 09-01-2009, 07:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

What problems have you read about Teraflex??? I have had my 2.5" coil lift on (which is easier to install than you might think) for about 6 months now with no problems. Just curious as to what you read that would cause you to shy away from TF.

Quick Reply: Arizona lift