Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Dealer in Colorado Springs Area

Old 12-30-2011, 05:40 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dealer in Colorado Springs Area

Greetings!
I'll be moving to the Colorado Springs area in March/April and was looking for a good stealership for my 09 JK.
I don't intend on having them do any work unless it's warranty work but I dont' want to go somewhere that will flag me for a lift, bumpers, winch or any other mods. A Mod-friendly dealership.... if one exists in the area.

Thanks in advance!

I look forward to doing some wheeling with everyone in the spring!

Cheers,
Mark
Old 01-09-2012, 01:57 PM
JK Newbie

Fairsy boys is the big jeep dealer in the springs. Just got my jk there a couple weeks ago. Can't promise they are mod friendly but u can call and find out. They were nice to deal with atleast.
Old 01-09-2012, 06:49 PM
JK Freak

Faricy Boys off of Woodmen and Powers is the best in Colorado. Very mod friendly for sure. Its where I bought mine and they hooked me up with some mods for killer prices to boot.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

None of them. They all tried ripping me off when I went to trade my Chevy in. Said the best they could offer me was 4000 less than what I was asking (which was already way under kbb.....) one dealership even sold a tj out from under me, knew I was on my way and sold it anyway then wanted 500 dollars to have another one brought up... if u ABSOLUTELY have to use a dealer go to Denver. If u can do it urself and are military go on post to the car care garage on Carson...

Quick Reply: Dealer in Colorado Springs Area