Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Denver - Anyone have a programmer?

Old 09-24-2009, 10:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rballman
i would be pretty interested. how did you get it back to stock? can we not do it the same way. this is something i wondered anyways..
I returned my jeep to stock (which put the programmer stored info to stock)
So it's ready to program another jeep------- but

I just looked into this further, and if you were to "borrow" it, the programmer would store your jeeps original settings:

Since it does this, we wouldn't want to erase that & I couldn't sell it "programed". You need to return the jeep to stock whenever it goes to the dealer in case they plug their Fault Reader in...
Each jeep may have different stock settings.

Sorry bro-

send a PM if you want to buy it some time (I don't have any local takers right now)
Old 09-24-2009, 10:49 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by meatsandwich
I returned my jeep to stock (which put the programmer stored info to stock)
So it's ready to program another jeep------- but

I just looked into this further, and if you were to "borrow" it, the programmer would store your jeeps original settings:

Since it does this, we wouldn't want to erase that & I couldn't sell it "programed". You need to return the jeep to stock whenever it goes to the dealer in case they plug their Fault Reader in...
Each jeep may have different stock settings.

Sorry bro-

send a PM if you want to buy it some time (I don't have any local takers right now)
thanks for the try. i might be interested in a month or two if you still have it

Quick Reply: Denver - Anyone have a programmer?