Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Hey Northern Utah Jeepers!

Old 02-21-2011, 07:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey Northern Utah Jeepers!

We are going to run the Snakes trail on this Saturday. It is really fun, and challenging. We have a ice group of rigs going so far, so don't miss out. Post up if you have any interest in more info.

It looks like we have as yes's:

1. liverpoolfanslc
2. meaty

Maybe:

1. shon

Last edited by YOUKNOW; 02-23-2011 at 08:53 PM.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by YOUKNOW
We are going to run the Snakes trail on this Saturday. It is really fun, and challenging. We have a ice group of rigs going so far, so don't miss out. Post up if you have any interest in more info.
I'd like to go but have a rocket launch with my son this Saturday - what time? Maybe I can do both.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shon
I'd like to go but have a rocket launch with my son this Saturday - what time? Maybe I can do both.
We are meeting at the Chevron in Saratoga at 10:30. What time is the launch? I have seen you around a bunch, be nice to meet people from E.M.
Old 02-21-2011, 08:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

We are meeting at the Chevron in Saratoga at 10:30. What time is the launch? I have seen you around a bunch, be nice to meet people from E.M.
If the weather cooperates we'll launch our rockets around 10:00 or so not too far from the snakes. Might be able to make it. I'll let you know before Sat.

Should be a nice muddy run! Sounds like fun.
Old 02-21-2011, 08:31 PM
JK Newbie

Hello there. Would a stock Rubicon be able to keep up with everyone on the trail? Did want to slow anyone down but would like to come out and meet Utah JK group.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by liverpoolfanslc
Hello there. Would a stock Rubicon be able to keep up with everyone on the trail? Did want to slow anyone down but would like to come out and meet Utah JK group.
A stock Rubicon is going to be nice on this trail. Have you been off-roading much? It is a great place to get to know your vehicle.

Originally Posted by shon
If the weather cooperates we'll launch our rockets around 10:00 or so not too far from the snakes. Might be able to make it. I'll let you know before Sat.

Should be a nice muddy run! Sounds like fun.
Yeah, I am sure that if you arrive around 11:00 at the trailhead we will still be there. It is always a nice run!
Old 02-22-2011, 05:48 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by liverpoolfanslc
you'll be just fine out there. its a fun little trail. I wish I could make this, but I am on call at work all weekend.
Old 02-22-2011, 03:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GutlessPhred

you'll be just fine out there. its a fun little trail. I wish I could make this, but I am on call at work all weekend.
Thats to bad. Do you think the guy that went on the trail to Forest Lake with us last summer would want to go?
Old 02-22-2011, 05:47 PM
JK Freak

Do you think the guy that went on the trail to Forest Lake with us last summer would want to go?
i don't know. i think i scared him away because i don't think he has been on here ever since that ride.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:21 PM
JK Newbie

I plan on being there this Saturday. How many JK do we have so far?

Quick Reply: Hey Northern Utah Jeepers!