Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Hmmm

Old 05-05-2011, 07:56 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 07unlimitedxjay
Yeah what Dan said! Come out to the Meet n Greet this Saturday in Surprise! Chuys.
I'd love to but will be out camping/wheelin @ TM. :-)
I hope to make the next one though...
Old 05-05-2011, 08:03 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by AhMyGawd
Have you been to the group section - Phoenix JK. We are having a meet and greet this saturday night - check out the M&G section fro details. We have a wide range of members from mild to wild... We have done, Table Mesa (Upper and lower terminator - Raw deal, etc... ) Turkey Creek, Sun Flower, the Coves, Back way to Crown King, etc, etc.. We are agood group of folks who love to have a good time and wheel...

Come check us out.
Maybe I'm a ra-tard, but I can't access the group from my mobile app. Any ideas?
Old 05-05-2011, 08:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have the app on my droid but, dont use it. The site is too small from my blind azz... Have a good time camping... Hit terminator and raw deal while ur there... Here's a video one of our Table Mesa runs - There's a part where my rig is shat'ing out a big boulder and all of us doing upper terminator. Yes, I did need a napkin when we got done...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfZpfaYJN0c

Last edited by AhMyGawd; 05-05-2011 at 08:32 PM.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:36 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks! We found a trail out there that was pretty intense to start... you go up a rocky road then along a ridge-line before winding back down & around to meet big boulders & steps. I'm not sure what it was. We didn't get to finish it though because my bf's battery died. Made for an interesting night ride! We ended up having to push him up a hill so my JK could get around to jump him. But we plan to go back & finish it this weekend. I'll be sure to take pics. :-)

Quick Reply: Hmmm