Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Illinois to the four corners!!labor day week

Old 08-30-2009, 09:03 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Illinois to the four corners!!labor day week

Any suggestions? I will road tripping it from chicago to salt lake city.. anyone from the four corners have any suggestions?? 20hr drive! good places to eat or pit stops on the way?? Trails.. I know MOAB is in Utah... saw all the trails on line.. I have bare bone x... but i wanna have some fun!!
Old 09-08-2009, 07:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Theres alot of trails that you should be able to go on in a stock X. Two of the more popular ones would be Hells Revenge or Fins & Things. You can bypass all the major obstacles on those trials.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:32 PM
cfr
JK Freak

Originally Posted by chi-town-jk
Any suggestions? I will road tripping it from chicago to salt lake city.. anyone from the four corners have any suggestions?? 20hr drive! good places to eat or pit stops on the way?? Trails.. I know MOAB is in Utah... saw all the trails on line.. I have bare bone x... but i wanna have some fun!!
Never been to Moab, but have seen the Charles Wells book. Look at Funtreks.com and then find this book locally.

Quick Reply: Illinois to the four corners!!labor day week