Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Utah Meet and Greet April 26th 7:00 P.M. at the Sandy Chili's

Old 04-28-2008, 03:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shon
I made them admit to being idiots before I connected the cables.

I don't care how much plastic you bolt to the bottom of a 98 Honda, you'll never look cool drinking Mikes Hard Lemonade in a mall parking lot. (I made sure everyone had a dd)
Looking back, I think we should have all walked over with you and then told the guys we would trade the jumper cables for their girls. Would have been great to see the looks on their faces.
Besides, how tough can you feel drinking Mikes Hard Lemonade? I mean, I know it says "hard" in the name and all, but I'm surprised there isn't a picture of a cocktail umbrella on the label.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Hater!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Goose
SilverBak is stalling... He doesn't want you to see the pics because he still has stock bumpers, wheels, and tires.
That was dirty!!!!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 05:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Talking Pics...sorry for the delay

From L-R: The BIG GUY "Silverback" himself, Shon's wife (sorry can not remember her name), Shon, George "Moabman" Pandoff (President of MOABJEEPER magazine), and the gangly looking creature next to him his GOOSE!!!

L-R: Goose, Scootrrydr, his lovely wife, Teraflex, Mikalah Pandoff, and the Big Guy again...

LINE EM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Young vs. Old

The rest of the gang's rides...

JK's in the HOUSE!!!!!!! and the old TJ

...and for the hater talking smack about the stock bumper....
THIS WEEKEND'S PROJECT!!!!!
The Shrockworks Mid Width!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 08:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by SilverBak
L-R: Goose, Scootrrydr, his lovely wife, Teraflex, Mikalah Pandoff, and the Big Guy again...
Damn... I'm ugly.

Originally Posted by SilverBak
...and for the hater talking smack about the stock bumper....
THIS WEEKEND'S PROJECT!!!!!
The Shrockworks Mid Width!!!
Yeah... I about Sh*t myself when George said something about putting it on my Jeep.
Besides... I had to give you a hard time about that stock plastic since you're rig is gonna make mine look like a toy soon.
Old 04-28-2008, 08:55 PM
JK Junkie

Wow, I thought we had a gangly bunch in the pHx area. Just kidding, great looking Jeeps and always nice to put faces with "names".
Old 04-28-2008, 09:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Goose
Looking back, I think we should have all walked over with you and then told the guys we would trade the jumper cables for their girls. Would have been great to see the looks on their faces.
Besides, how tough can you feel drinking Mikes Hard Lemonade? I mean, I know it says "hard" in the name and all, but I'm surprised there isn't a picture of a cocktail umbrella on the label.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by scouter4life
Wow, I thought we had a gangly bunch in the pHx area. Just kidding, great looking Jeeps and always nice to put faces with "names".
If I thought there was going to be pictures posted I'd have combed my hair, or beard, or... Aw hell, my wife's the good lookin' one anyway - she likes me for my Jeep.

Quick Reply: Utah Meet and Greet April 26th 7:00 P.M. at the Sandy Chili's