Notices
Fun in the Sun General discussion forum regarding all the fun things we Jeepers do with our Jeep JK Wranglers including camping, fishing, hunting, and geocaching.

Off-Road RIDE SHARE ( National)

Old 01-15-2011, 04:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Off-Road RIDE SHARE ( National)

Have you ever gone somewhere, where the off roading would be really great but you didnt bring your JK?. Wouldn't it be awesome if you knew someone local you could just hop in the passenger seat of their jeep and go with them ? Well why don't we start a RIDE SHARE FORUM on each areas page!! I was just in LA and had a whole Saturday with nothing to do and would have loved to do some wheeling. Had I only had a way to contact the JK clubs in the area and link up! So what do you think? Any one want to add it to your page? I think it would be great. I fly places sometimes or the drive is too long for the amount if vacation I have so this would be a cool way to meet other JK ers too. Let me hear from ya.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe as a suggestion we each start a thread in the different regions with the title Ride Share.

I wish I had thought about the post on the SoCal site. I had such little notice and was unsure who to message to. Or where would be the best spot. That's what gave me the idea.

Quick Reply: Off-Road RIDE SHARE ( National)