Notices
Great Lakes If you live in the Great Lakes area (Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Drummond Island Jamboree

Old 06-19-2010, 02:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was able to swing over to Drummond on Thursday for awhile. Did some of the ORV
Route to Marble Head and then stopped by the Resort for pizza and to check out some
other Jeeps before heading back home. Maybe next year. Hope you all had fun, post some pics.
Old 06-20-2010, 06:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Just got home a bit ago. What a great trip! Best part of it was that my father won the raffel for a trip for to to any Jamboree. Nothing like a 2 for 1 Jamboree deal.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:40 AM
wdw
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 08UnlimitedSahara810
Just got home a bit ago. What a great trip! Best part of it was that my father won the raffel for a trip for to to any Jamboree. Nothing like a 2 for 1 Jamboree deal.
Congratulations !!! I won the free trip last year at the Gateway To The Cumberlands, Williamsburg, KY.

I used it at the Land Between The Lakes Jamboree this year. The free ones are the best.

Quick Reply: Drummond Island Jamboree