Notices
Great Lakes If you live in the Great Lakes area (Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

free beer

Old 05-29-2010, 04:44 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: free beer

Wish we could have met up jc, we didn't see any other jk's while out there. Glad had a good time even though we didn't meet up.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Old 05-29-2010, 08:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Warpedguy77
Wish we could have met up jc, we didn't see any other jk's while out there. Glad had a good time even though we didn't meet up.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Me too. We were on trails the whole time and spent quite a bit of time on some trails near the quarry.
Old 05-31-2010, 09:37 PM
JK Super Freak

I hope you guys plan on posting up those glamor shots from this weekend. Thanks to all that came I had one hell of a time!
Old 06-01-2010, 04:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Warpedguy77
I hope you guys plan on posting up those glamor shots from this weekend. Thanks to all that came I had one hell of a time!
Thanks to my GF's awesome pink camera, I have only a few (like 4) pics and they are not that great... I'll get them up when I have a chance. Your fender pic was one that got lost... sorry, I think Cody has a good one though! Hope you didn't get an ear full from the woman for all your "fun marks" on the Jeep.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jbuckles
Thanks to my GF's awesome pink camera, I have only a few (like 4) pics and they are not that great... I'll get them up when I have a chance. Your fender pic was one that got lost... sorry, I think Cody has a good one though! Hope you didn't get an ear full from the woman for all your "fun marks" on the Jeep.
hah, an earful is one way to put it. Probably not the way I would put it though.

Quick Reply: free beer