Notices
Great Lakes If you live in the Great Lakes area (Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Illinois JKs Check In

Old 08-15-2015, 04:18 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like a crazy group of off road rigs. So many trail and flex shots and!
Old 11-30-2015, 01:39 PM
JK Newbie

Default south chicago

Hey all , out of south suburbs, 2008 wrangler all modded up, also I am a full toime welder fabricator that is mobile, if anyoun needs?
Old 12-01-2015, 05:10 AM
JK Newbie

Where at in south burbs? And what we talking for mods?
Old 01-04-2016, 07:08 PM
JK Newbie

New JKUW owner here. Down by the Cell in Chicago.

Originally Posted by SullivanSeptic
Where at in south burbs? And what we talking for mods?
Old 01-10-2016, 05:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Down here in southern Illinois, or more specifically Carbondale, IL. Anybody near by? Or know of any trails around here? Newer JK owner

2009 JK 2 door hard top/ Automatic/ Sunburst Orange/ line-X'd inner tub and rockers/ olympic 4x4 bumper/ K&N cold air intake/ daystar dash console/ LED bars/ Windshield mount Galaxy CB Radio with rear antenna/ Daystar dash pad/ Fuel tank skid plate/ Transfer Case Skid Plate
Old 01-11-2016, 04:32 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by iamsamrogers
Down here in southern Illinois, or more specifically Carbondale, IL. Anybody near by? Or know of any trails around here? Newer JK owner 2009 JK 2 door hard top/ Automatic/ Sunburst Orange/ line-X'd inner tub and rockers/ olympic 4x4 bumper/ K&N cold air intake/ daystar dash console/ LED bars/ Windshield mount Galaxy CB Radio with rear antenna/ Daystar dash pad/ Fuel tank skid plate/ Transfer Case Skid Plate
Check out the Jeep Jamboree in Kentucky this may. At least there's one trip you could catch.
Old 01-17-2016, 02:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by iamsamrogers
Down here in southern Illinois, or more specifically Carbondale, IL. Anybody near by? Or know of any trails around here? Newer JK owner
Besides the KY Jamboree- I have to imagine that there's plenty of awesome old logging and unmaintained roads by you. Certainly more exploring that up by me in Lake County and surrounding areas. I seem to remember some pretty awesome wilderness down there- but then again- I may have been in a SIU-stuper. Maybe check with county LEO? Curious what you come up with.

Quick Reply: Illinois JKs Check In