Notices
Great Lakes If you live in the Great Lakes area (Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Rocky Mountain High Jeep Adventure August 2012 Ouray/Silverton/Telluride

Old 10-28-2011, 10:14 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WillyWonka10
Now thats what I am talking about!!! Rolling with it attitude.... shoot i dont care if we hit every single brewery between here and Colorado...

Mark,

What we could do it follow 80 into wyoming which turns into route 30 then cut south on 25 and we will head straight into Ft collins Colorado hit the brewery and then it is only a 1 hr and 19 min drive south to golden. if we time it right we can even hit coors brewery for a tour... two breweries in one day!!!!
Sounds like fun and trouble. My kind of trip!
Old 10-28-2011, 10:17 AM
JK Super Freak

This Year i am getting up poughkeepsie Wall Winch or not and we are going to run Black Bear!!!!!

Originally Posted by kjohn
Sounds like fun and trouble. My kind of trip!
Old 10-28-2011, 10:17 AM
JK Freak

Damn you Jake! With 3 weddings(standing ini all of 'em) next year and shit I need to get done to the house this maybe impossible for me to due. I will definetly keep a close eye on this thread and see if I can manage to due it...
Old 10-28-2011, 10:22 AM
JK Newbie

This Year i am getting up poughkeepsie Wall Winch or not and we are going to run Black Bear!!!!!
Going to need the motivation from the breweries to attempt that!
Old 10-28-2011, 10:25 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Now thats what I am talking about!!! Rolling with it attitude.... shoot i dont care if we hit every single brewery between here and Colorado...

Mark,

What we could do it follow 80 into wyoming which turns into route 30 then cut south on 25 and we will head straight into Ft collins Colorado hit the brewery and then it is only a 1 hr and 19 min drive south to golden. if we time it right we can even hit coors brewery for a tour... two breweries in one day!!!!
That's the route I took when I went through Colorado last year. The drive through Nebraska sucks but the light at the end of the tunnel was New Belgium. God I love that place!
Old 10-28-2011, 10:27 AM
JK Super Freak

its not to bad! I am not ashamed to admit it but this was my first time off roading ever...I did just fine i even aired down my spare!!! j/k!!!

Originally Posted by kjohn
Going to need the motivation from the breweries to attempt that!
Old 10-28-2011, 10:27 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Firehound
Damn you Jake! With 3 weddings(standing ini all of 'em) next year and shit I need to get done to the house this maybe impossible for me to due. I will definetly keep a close eye on this thread and see if I can manage to due it...
Things you need to get done around the house? Shooooot give your Dirty Delt buddies a call and I'm sure that more than a few would come out to help get stuff done If it's money issues we all know you're the king of craigslist. I'm sure you can find enough stuff to buy/ sell to make enough cash to get out there!
Old 10-28-2011, 10:31 AM
JK Super Freak

hey dude!

Worst case maybe you can ride passenger with somebody?

Originally Posted by Firehound
Old 10-28-2011, 10:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Cant agree more with Mark on this one shoot I aint to far away from your house you provide the beer and I am more than willing to come hang out drink beer and well work on stuff... lets get real I will most likly sit there and just drink but seriously I will be there for moral support if it helps you get out to colorado

Originally Posted by Warpedguy77
Things you need to get done around the house? Shooooot give your Dirty Delt buddies a call and I'm sure that more than a few would come out to help get stuff done If it's money issues we all know you're the king of craigslist. I'm sure you can find enough stuff to buy/ sell to make enough cash to get out there!
Old 10-28-2011, 11:04 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Warpedguy77
There isnt enough stuff around my house to profit off craigslist, need a new roof and furnace. Big $ that I dont have... need to stop modding the jeep(s)

hey dude!

Worst case maybe you can ride passenger with somebody?
Thought about it already.... the wife would be super pissed about that. I would rather miss the trip than to have a pissed off wife. The married men here know that a happy wife is a happy life

Cant agree more with Mark on this one shoot I aint to far away from your house you provide the beer and I am more than willing to come hang out drink beer and well work on stuff... lets get real I will most likly sit there and just drink but seriously I will be there for moral support if it helps you get out to colorado
Oh and another price point of why I'll have no $, the beer alone would bankrupt me... I've seen the way you guys drink

Quick Reply: Rocky Mountain High Jeep Adventure August 2012 Ouray/Silverton/Telluride