Notices
Great Lakes If you live in the Great Lakes area (Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Silver Lake August 24

Old 08-16-2009, 06:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Silver Lake August 24

I am going to be out at Silver Lake on Monday August 24th. Anyone care to join?
Old 08-17-2009, 02:05 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like fun but I'm going to be Jeepless in Texas the week of the 24th. Have fun!
Old 08-18-2009, 04:29 AM
JK Freak

I just got back from spending 5 days there with awesome weather!!! I was disappointed on how flat the top of Test Hill was though! I also pulled a 2009 Dodge Ram (lease) out of a sink hole. He was reving the engine as it was completely under water!! Not good. In the process I broke my tow strap. He gave me some cash to replace it. His wife was NOT happy when I drove him and his little boys back to their campground.......

Have Fun and stay out of trouble!
Old 08-18-2009, 03:29 PM
JK Newbie

I'd love to go - but Monday? If you go on a weekend I'd meet up there for sure - kids want to ride the Jeep roller-coaster like on the commercials!
Old 08-20-2009, 12:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

There's a pretty good chance I'll be going there on Monday. I have to finalize it but the boss said it was ok. I just need to figure out how many children are coming with me.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:20 AM
JK Super Freak

This trip is uo in the air now. We may be doing Michigan Adventure Monday and Silver Lake Tuesday because of possible weather changes. iCycle, if you are coming down just to meet up with us, hold off until I finalize what we are doing. I would feel horrible if you made the trip all the way down and we no showed.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

iCycle, if you are coming down just to meet up with us, hold off until I finalize what we are doing. I would feel horrible if you made the trip all the way down and we no showed.
While I know your special and all I was going to go for the dunes .

Let me know if you end up going on Tuesday. I'm flexible and I am just driving down for the day to play and show the kids the dunes. I still need to figure out how many kids are coming with me. I have off work for another week so it doesn't matter to me. I can change either day to get down there. Worth it to me to go either day just to say "Hi". My mother-in-law is here until next weekend so if I get away on any day its a good day .
Let me know.

Quick Reply: Silver Lake August 24