Notices
Great Lakes If you live in the Great Lakes area (Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Well I dropped her off at the dealership tonight...

Old 02-28-2011, 06:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by codysanders
i bet he is glad to get the whole day on your jeep. how drunk do you think he will be after noon now lol. just kidding hope it goes well man. keep us updated
Thanks, I will let you know as soon as he finds something!
Old 02-28-2011, 04:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Got a call from the dealership and they cannot find the problem! They inspected everything and cannot replicate the DW. The pot hole I hit was MASSIVE, and I doubt they can find one that size! To be fair the guy I am working with has been great, and he knows that the problem is still there, and has not given me and round about bs, like "it's the tires!" he knows something is wrong but can't find it

On the drive home I tried to hit every pot hole I could find, and it honestly felt VERY tight. I guess he re-torqued everything so it should be good for a day or two...I am sure I will be bringing it back in a week or so....

Oh and Cody you will get a kick outta this, he called me this afternoon and said "do you see the fire?? Because I am about to light this thing!!" haha he apparently spent all day looking at it and found nothing wrong!
Old 03-01-2011, 04:29 AM
JK Super Freak

that is what most drunk mech say when they are to drunk to find it.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by codysanders
that is what most drunk mech say when they are to drunk to find it.
Hahaha yea I guess! I just ordered new tires in hopes that they may help the problem. I cant see how considering I had them rotated and still had the same exact problem, but my new worry is that like you said, my C's may be bent, and I will now kill my new tires quickly...all of this is starting to get old!
Old 03-10-2011, 03:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

well here goes #3, I handed them planman's post on DW and said I really would like to have a vehicle that works! I hope they figure it out!
Old 03-10-2011, 04:00 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

What dealer are you going to? Please don't say westgate cause they had our charger for 45 days trying to track down a problem.
Old 03-10-2011, 02:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mhaines
What dealer are you going to? Please don't say westgate cause they had our charger for 45 days trying to track down a problem.
Nah Champion....they are having a tech drive it home b/c they cannot find the problem...I keep telling them ball joints tierod and frag link...oh well. Good news is that they rented my a car...bad news is that its a santafe...
Old 03-10-2011, 06:25 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by An0maly

Nah Champion....they are having a tech drive it home b/c they cannot find the problem...I keep telling them ball joints tierod and frag link...oh well. Good news is that they rented my a car...bad news is that its a santafe...
Yep, Champion is who we use. They have my gas tank ordered for the belching issue. They are pretty helpful I think
Old 03-11-2011, 04:56 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by An0maly
if somebody fraged your jeep that is the problem. could not imagin a tech driving a private auto home. would not think the insurance for dealership would cover that if something happened.

i just took mine in yesterday for the crack in my hard top and leaking tranny line again. they took a picture of the top and ordered the line again. i hope they give me a new top or fix it. there are no marks or hits on my top anywere it just cracked by the back passanger window. i hope it does not come back with a voided warrenty.

Quick Reply: Well I dropped her off at the dealership tonight...