Notices

Jeep Beach 2015: Who's Going?

Old 11-27-2014, 10:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeep Beach 2015: Who's Going?

Would love to hear people's experiences at Jeep Beach. Who's going? What to expect. This is my first Jeep Beach event and, call me crazy, but first time EVER near a coast, on a beach, near an ocean. I know, I know...I'm 32 and never go anywhere.

Thanks
Old 11-27-2014, 07:28 PM
JK Freak

This will be my 4th year in attendance. It is a good time. The show is your typical "Jeep" show. Lots of Jeeps, people and Vendors. The thing that I enjoy the most is riding around town and seeing Jeeps everywhere!!!!
Old 11-27-2014, 08:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sweet, you mentioned riding around town....besides the speedway and beach, what other things are there to do (jeep beach associated) Do they have dinner get-togethers. Something about a kick-off party? Is that Jeep Parade a one-time event or do people drive around on the beach daily? Sorry for all the hyphenated words..hahaha
Old 11-28-2014, 02:14 PM
JK Freak

They typically have unofficial activities starting on Tuesday. The official kick-off party has been on Thursday in the past. We go down on Friday morning and stay till Sunday.
Old 11-28-2014, 02:24 PM
JK Freak

They have a scheduled dine-in get together, Beach Parade, Vendor meet and greet and Track days. But during the course of the few day event there will be Jeeps everywhere. Maybe a JKForum get-together should be planned for one evening...
Old 11-28-2014, 02:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Awesome time!!!! We got our hotel already and always start counting down the days come January 1st.
Old 11-28-2014, 09:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

We have 2 possibly 3 jeeps heading down. We are leaving Monday morning from Fremont, NE and should be there Tuesday late afternoon. I can't wait to see all the sights and the beach, finally.

My buddy went a few years ago and told me the costs of everything but does anyone know if it's the same amount for beach access and speedway admission? I've been cruising the Jeep Beach fbook page as well as their website. It just might be a bit early for that info. Less of a hassle to pre-register?
Old 11-29-2014, 05:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

This will be my 3rd year going hopefully. It all depends on my work schedule and if the grands are up to keeping the baby. But the plan is to make it.
Old 11-29-2014, 10:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've been kicking around the idea of going, it's just a loooooooooong drive for me
Old 11-29-2014, 12:01 PM
JK Freak

The beach access admission cost should be on the City of Daytona website. The cost of the event at the track was $75 last year. May have been discounted if pre-registered. If you decide to go for sure I would recommend pre-registering as well as securing a hotel. If you want to stay in a hotel on the beach make sure to research well. Some of them can be less then desirable.

Quick Reply: Jeep Beach 2015: Who's Going?