Notices
Jeep TJ & YJ Wrangler Overall Jeep TJ & YJ Wrangler technical discussion bulletin board forum. This includes all Jeep Wranglers made between 1987-2006 and includes models such as the Unlimited, Rubicon, Sahara, Sport and X.

Spider LJ

Old 12-07-2011, 08:17 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pauly_jk
Well thanks just drooled all over my shirt and did not know.....
I'm trying to picture that
Old 12-08-2011, 04:53 PM
JK Super Freak

Everything about this TJ is awesome. The color especially. I showed my friends and they said it was one of their favorite jeeps, if not their #1. I think this thing is SICKKKKK IMO. Awesome build man
Old 12-10-2011, 05:58 PM
JK Newbie

how is your hydro assist tied into the steering? any pics? thanks
Old 12-17-2011, 09:13 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by jfleur91
Everything about this TJ is awesome. The color especially. I showed my friends and they said it was one of their favorite jeeps, if not their #1. I think this thing is SICKKKKK IMO. Awesome build man
Aww, thank you

Originally Posted by GSE Nick
how is your hydro assist tied into the steering? any pics? thanks

its all hiding and out of the way

new headlights
Old 12-18-2011, 01:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

....well um......so yea........ya know.....darn you ever since I first seen this I have been looking for ljs....
Old 12-23-2011, 11:48 PM
JK Junkie

Baja Basket

how do you like my clean install

you can see that I left some room for my ARB fridge

Top view of the basket! Excellent size

power windows

Race radio also installed no pics of that yet. only problem with it is that I can't pull the passenger seat forward anymore! I don't plan on having rear passengers but it kinda sucks that I can't pull the seat to access the rear area. the drivers side sucks. I think I might move the radio to the other side since the drivers side is kinda useless to move forward and back.

I got a hitch receiver as well. it had to be modified to clear my recovery points. the hitch is also sandblasted and powder coated to match the bumpers. pics on that next week

AEV Highlift/pullpall mount.
the rear carrier bracket that goes on the tailgate has been modified for the second time now! I've been having issues with the paint on the gate cracking. we went with a bigger bracket that's also supported from the inside of the gate!

You may have noticed that the carpets are back in the Jeep from the above pics. I did that so it looks all nice and clean.

The hardtop is also missing from the above pics because it was dropped off three weeks ago to have it repainted (paint is pealing off at the edges of the windows) so their taking the windows off and repainting it.

Tera 4:1 is amazing! I really like it.

Sorry, I never got around doing a comparison shot with the IPF headlights but I can tell you that the Truck lights are very nice and have a wider feel to them when on. I haven't had them out in complete darkness yet. but just from wall observations I can tell you that they are brighter and wider. when you hit the high beam It fires up low and High which I think is pretty nice for you and not so much for incoming traffic.

sorry about the long post but just wanted to give you a quick update.
Old 12-25-2011, 09:45 AM
JK Freak

Still the sickest LJ out there!
Old 01-07-2012, 05:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lo2aY
Baja Basket

how do you like my clean install

you can see that I left some room for my ARB fridge

Top view of the basket! Excellent size

power windows

Race radio also installed no pics of that yet. only problem with it is that I can't pull the passenger seat forward anymore! I don't plan on having rear passengers but it kinda sucks that I can't pull the seat to access the rear area. the drivers side sucks. I think I might move the radio to the other side since the drivers side is kinda useless to move forward and back.

I got a hitch receiver as well. it had to be modified to clear my recovery points. the hitch is also sandblasted and powder coated to match the bumpers. pics on that next week

AEV Highlift/pullpall mount.
the rear carrier bracket that goes on the tailgate has been modified for the second time now! I've been having issues with the paint on the gate cracking. we went with a bigger bracket that's also supported from the inside of the gate!

You may have noticed that the carpets are back in the Jeep from the above pics. I did that so it looks all nice and clean.

The hardtop is also missing from the above pics because it was dropped off three weeks ago to have it repainted (paint is pealing off at the edges of the windows) so their taking the windows off and repainting it.

Tera 4:1 is amazing! I really like it.

Sorry, I never got around doing a comparison shot with the IPF headlights but I can tell you that the Truck lights are very nice and have a wider feel to them when on. I haven't had them out in complete darkness yet. but just from wall observations I can tell you that they are brighter and wider. when you hit the high beam It fires up low and High which I think is pretty nice for you and not so much for incoming traffic.

sorry about the long post but just wanted to give you a quick update.

What race radio did you go with and is it the same as your jk's?
Old 01-07-2012, 06:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Default Question.....

Luai, your JK is in the middle of cardiac surgery.....the LJ is now under upgrade status version 2.3.5......It must be cold walking and/or riding a bicycle around town without your jeeps on the road!
Also, please tell me that you brother has done some form of a mod to his JK. I know he likes to keep it a secret that he owns a Mango JK Tell your little bro I said hello!!

Last edited by GCM 2; 01-07-2012 at 07:53 PM.
Old 01-08-2012, 04:43 AM
JK Newbie

Awesome pics man! Been following both your builds, both amazing in their own right! Think your Jeeps are my favorite LJ and JK!

Was showing my girl your pics and she wondering what camera your using? Pics come out amazing!

Quick Reply: Spider LJ