Notices
Jeeping Lifestyle Post your wheeling adventures and JK trail experiences!

I know I'm not the only one...

Old 11-17-2014, 10:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Forbes just doesn't understand Jeeps
You could tell the writer of the article doesn't have good tastes in cars by this article lol
15 New Cars To Avoid | Forbes
Old 11-18-2014, 06:41 AM
JK Newbie

I love my JK, yes the mileage is ok at 19 mpg, but take this morning for instance

Today is 11/18/14, here in Michigan we are under a snow warning, we have roughly 5-6 inches down with another 8 on the way

there is blowing and drifting, roads are slick, I don't know of any schools in the area that are open today

anyway, had to take my wife to work today at 5:45am

nobody on the roads except plow trucks and pickups with plows

there is 6 inches of snow and im going 45mph in 4wd with no issues. I felt like I was driving in the middle of July.....no worries at all

for sure, jeeps bring a piece of mind to me. I love to drive them in storms...I get a "conquer all" feeling when I drive

but, don't get me wrong. I love my 98 Dodge 1500 and my 1969 charger too.......but the jeep has a feeling of its own...something with history
Old 12-18-2015, 02:09 PM
JK Newbie

Default New Jeeper here too!

Just like you, I've owned pretty much every type of car and motorcycles. The feeling I get when I have the top down is more like my motorcycle than a car/truck. There is that sense of freedom! I've owned it for 1.5 years and already started on the mods. Like my brother said, "Your never done with mods, that's why the catalogs are so thick" LOL. I'm hooked and loving it. I don't want a cure, just a bigger wallet. LOL

Love my Jeep

Quick Reply: I know I'm not the only one...